Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ingression

Ingression

Dec 21, 2012

My winter break had just started and I decided to celebrate “the end of the world” in Florence. Florence was the treasure of Italy, the cultural capital of western civilization. Florence had no rivals around the world in terms of beauty so this was just the perfect place to meet “the end of the world”. Excuse my irony, of course I did not believe in all that nonsense about doom and destruction.

It was a cold but sunny day. As always the Piazza del Duomo was full of tourists. Sitting on a bench I was admiring the Florence Cathedral, the utmost creation of the human mastermind. The Cathedral would never stop to amaze me with its red enormous dome, its white marble walls decorated with green and pink blocks and dozens of statues on the walls. Next to the Cathedral stood Giotto’s famous bell tower and as I was studying its gorgeous polychromic design it suddenly started to glow in a very pale green light. I blinked my eyes, but the light was still there. Surprisingly it seemed that nobody else noticed the light. The stream of tourists went on and on around the Cathedral. I looked back at the bell tower, under the rays of the Tuscan sun the light was hardly visible but it was there. For some time I tried to figure out where it came from, but soon I got tired and went to explore the city.

In the evening I was in Piazza della Signoria enjoying a street musician playing the Leyenda. All the statues in the Piazza were emanating the same pale green light which was more noticeable at night. It was a cold, sinister and grim light but the crowd didn’t seem to care much about it. I started a conversation with an old English lady next to me:

“Don’t you find the choice of lighting to illuminate the city a bit disturbing?”

Surprised, she turned her head towards me: “What do you mean, my dear?”

“Look at all those statues in the Loggia dei Lanzi, they all glow in green light. It kind of looks like a beginning of a zombie apocalypse.”

She threw a short glance towards the Loggia then stared back at me for some time and said:

“I don’t see any green light anywhere.”

She shrugged and moved away. I realized the horrible truth, I was probably the only person who could see the green light.

Dec 22, 2012

I took the night train back to Bologna. I had been walking the whole day and I felt exhausted. I was drowsing in the train with my head against the window when I had the first contact. I can’t describe now how it felt, it was like sharing your consciousness with somebody (or better to say something) else. But it had found me and it contacted me. It said that it was the Shaper. Those green lights around the buildings and statues that I saw were the portals that the Shaper had opened. The Shaper told me that I was the Chosen One and the first of the Enlightened. The Shaper told me that the humanity was ready for a new beginning, a new evolution. The Shaper could give us a higher knowledge and a better world. But the Shaper could not do it on its own and it needed my help. I had to open more portals and once a sufficient amount of portals was reached the ingression would start, the Shaper would come to our world and give us the higher knowledge. The Shaper told me that only the very few of us, the Enlightened would be able to see the portals, the humanity didn’t need to know and worry about all these things, it would just create panic and anxiety. We, the Enlightened had to operate secretly and efficiently. The Shaper said that we were not alone. There would be people who would oppose us, who would try to hurt us and destroy the portals. The Shaper said they were the Resistance and I had to be careful of them. But the Shaper would be with me and guide me in my mission.

I opened my eyes, the train had just arrived in Bologna. I left the station and walked home. As I was brushing my teeth before going to bed I noticed a strange thing in the mirror: my head and my hands were glowing in a pale green light. In disbelief I turned off the light and quickly took off my shirt and I was awed: my body was radiating the same green light. I was the Chosen One, the first of the Enlightened and I would help the humanity to evolve and to gain a higher knowledge.

Dec 23, 2012

The Shaper contacted me again telling me what I had to do. Hour by hour the numbers of the Enlightened were growing and more and more portals were being opened all around the world. All I had to do was to go around the city enhancing the portals so the Resistance could not destroy them. Sometimes I met the other Enlightened in the streets, they were easy to spot because they were radiating the same green light as me. We never talked, we would just nod to each other and move on. We were like a giant clockwork controlled by the Shaper, everyone knew their business and we all worked together for the same mission, for the better future of the humankind.

Dec 25, 2012

It was almost midnight, I was near the Two Towers when I saw one of them for the first time. He was some fifty meters away from me on the other side of the street. His head was radiating in a pale blue light. At once I recognized that he was a member of the Resistance, he was our enemy, our nemesis. I felt tension building inside me. Suddenly he turned his head around and spotted me in the small crowd. His eyes fixed at me and I immediately realized that he could see my glowing light just as I could see his own. He changed his direction and started walking towards me. I felt cold beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I panicked and I started to run. I could hear the echo of his shoes on the cobblestones behind me, he was chasing me. Bologna was the perfect place to lose a tail. I navigated my way through the maze of narrow streets, archways and porticos and finally found an abandoned courtyard where I hid myself behind garbage cans. I could not go home, my green radiance would betray me in the dark of the night, I did not know how many of them were out there waiting for me, hunting me. I spent the night in this courtyard shivering, crouched behind garbage cans that reeked of rotten eggs and fish. At dawn I left my hideout and went home.
    Վերջին խմբագրող՝ Ռուֆուս: 08.01.2013, 00:36:
    I may be paranoid but no android!

2. Գրառմանը 5 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

Claudia Mori (07.01.2013), impression (07.01.2013), Ingrid (07.01.2013), Sagittarius (08.01.2013), Դավիթ (07.01.2013)

Paranoid Android Ռուֆուս-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dec 26, 2012

I stayed in bed the whole day in high fever, my night-time adventure had taken its toll on my body.

Dec 27, 2012

The Shaper finally contacted me and calmed me. The Shaper said that I had to be more careful from now on, but I needed not to worry. We were winning the war. The forces of the Resistance was dwindling each day and we were getting more and more powerful. The victory was near.

Dec 28, 2012

I started to operate during the day and stay at home when it was dark. Under the sunlight my body’s green radiance was hardly visible and I could easily hide myself from the members of the Resistance. I had to be very careful not to risk the outcome of our mission.

Dec 30, 2012

The Shaper contacted me and brought me good news. The Resistance was defeated, we had triumphed all across the seven continents but there was one last thing to do. The Resistance had gathered its meager forces in Paris trying to impede the opening of the last and the most important portal: the Eiffel Tower. The Shaper told me that I had to go to Paris and open this last portal, as I was the Chosen One, the only person powerful enough to do so. The Shaper told me that I should not fear of the Resistance, the Enlightened would be there to protect me. I had to bring our mission to end, 2013 should be a new beginning for the mankind.

Dec 31, 2012

I took the plane to Paris. Champ de Mars was packed with hundreds of thousands of people who had gathered to celebrate the New Year. Around the Eiffel Tower I could see a tight ring of blue light, it was the members of the Resistance, grouped together, trying to disrupt my mission. Stupid idiots, do you really think you can stop me now? The crowd began chanting with the countdown:

Dix
    Neuf
    Huit

I concentrated all my powers towards the Eiffel Tower, trying to find the key to open the portal. The chanting went on:

Sept
    Six
    Cinq
    Quatre

I could feel my blood pressure rising, my vision was blurred and my ears were buzzing. I was almost there, just a bit more and I would open the portal.

Trois
    Deux
    Un

With the first round of the fireworks the Eiffel Tower started to glow in green. The war (of which the humanity had no idea) was over, the Enlightened had finally won, all the portals were open and the Shaper could at last begin the Ingression. And the humanity would finally enter a new age, the age of happiness and compassion, the age of a higher knowledge. Would any of them ever know, that I was the Chosen One, the central figure who made this possible? Would they venerate me as a hero or a saint, or would I continue to live my humble life? I had no time to answer to this question as the Eiffel Tower exploded right in front of my eyes.

Aftermath

I don’t have a full memory of what happened afterwards, there are just some flashbacks. There was a gigantic force that poured out of the portals engulfing and devouring everything but for some reason I was spared of this destruction. I saw the bright green light, I felt panic around me, I heard horrifying screams and I smelled blood. And then I knew that it was over, I had brought doom to our civilization and the humanity was no more. And then I was locked away in a corner of the Universe in a prison of Void.

Epilogue

I was locked away in this prison of Void. There is nothing here, no light, no time, no space, just the endless Void and me floating in it. This prison was my prize, my evolution, my higher knowledge. I have no idea what has become of me, am I still a human or just an intellect floating in the Void? But I am certain of one thing: I exist, therefore I am.

And now trapped in my prison of Void my mind is restlessly searching the vast infinities of the Universe for a planet, for an undiscovered civilization. And I know that sooner or later in one of the corners of the Universe I will find a perfect planet with a flourishing civilization and I will open my first portal there and recruit my first Chosen One promising him a higher knowledge. And when I form my army of the Enlightened I will crush the resistance, I will open all the portals and begin the Ingression. I will completely destroy that civilization and from the ashes I will build a new, better one. And I will give my Chosen One a higher knowledge and imprison him in this Void. I’m tired of being trapped here.

I am the Shaper. And still I am searching.
    Վերջին խմբագրող՝ Ռուֆուս: 07.01.2013, 07:55:

4. Գրառմանը 4 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

Claudia Mori (07.01.2013), impression (07.01.2013), Sagittarius (07.01.2013), Դավիթ (07.01.2013)

Պատվավոր անդամ
    StrangeLittleGirl-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Լապլանդիա
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    էհ Ռուֆ ասեցիր-ասեցիր, վերջը անգլերեն գրեցիր:

Troll mode: On Sagittarius-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Գերմանիա
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ֆլորենց սկիզբը դզեց: Ժամանակ հատկացնեմ, անպայման կարդալու եմ մինչև վերջ:

7. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

Ռուֆուս (07.01.2013)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Մեջբերում StrangeLittleGirl-ի խոսքերից Նայել գրառումը
    էհ Ռուֆ ասեցիր-ասեցիր, վերջը անգլերեն գրեցիր:
    Բյուր, ազնիվ խոսք չէի ուզում անգլերեն գրել: Հայերեն էի սկսել, մի երկու նախադասություն հետո հասկացա, որ առաջ չի գնում, որովհետև անգլերեն էի մտածում, հետո մտածածս թարգմանում հայերեն: Էդ մի քանի նախադասությունը ջնջեցի ու սկսեցի անգլերեն գրել, բառերն ու նախադասությունները առանց չափազանցության ստեղնաշարիս վրայից թռնում, ծեփվում էին էկրանին ու տենց մի քանի ժամում վերջացրի Չգիտեմ ինչքանով ա հաջող ստացվել, բայց մեկնաբանություն գրելուց պոմիդորները չմոռանաք

Հա, ու քանի Ներսեսը չի հասցրել վրես ղժժալ, հատուկ շնորհակալություն եմ ուզում հայտնել Google-ի Ingress պրոյեկտին ոգեշնչման համար

Պատվավոր անդամ
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Լապլանդիա
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Անգլերեն կարդալս էլ չի գալիս
    Լավ, տեսնեմ, հենց հավեսս տա, կկարդամ:

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Մեջբերում StrangeLittleGirl-ի խոսքերից Նայել գրառումը
    Անգլերեն կարդալս էլ չի գալիս
    Լավ, տեսնեմ, հենց հավեսս տա, կկարդամ:
    Աաաա, դե ձևեր մի թափի, կարդա, գոնե իմանամ, որ Էմիլ Մարկից լավ եմ գրում

11. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

Claudia Mori (07.01.2013), StrangeLittleGirl (07.01.2013), Դավիթ (07.01.2013)

Պատվավոր անդամ
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Լապլանդիա
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Հա, Էմիլ Մարկից լավ ես գրում, շատ էլ որ էրկուսդ էլ Փարիզ եք շոշափում

Բայց դե Ռուֆ ջան, դուրս չեկավ: Ի՞նչ ասեմ, ֆանտաստիկայի սիրահար չեմ: Մի տեսակ ծեծված թվաց:

13. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

Ռուֆուս (07.01.2013)

Պատվավոր անդամ Claudia Mori-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Անհայտ է...
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Նկարագրությունները տեսանելի էին ու սիրուն, բայց դե բովանդակային առումով համաձայն եմ Բյուրի հետ Oh my hero
    Եթե ուզում ես հրաշք տեսնել, փորձիր ինքդ հրաշք լինել…

15. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

Ռուֆուս (07.01.2013)

Պատվավոր անդամ impression-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ռուֆ, ապրես, լավն էր: սկզբի մասում մենակ փչացրեց քո գրած I realized the horrible truth-ը, որտև մինչև էդ դու ընթերցողին չէիր պատրաստել, ընթերցողը սկի խաբար չէր, որ էդ կանաչ լույսը ահավոր մի բան ա: ու հետո պարզվեց, որ ահավոր բան էլ չի
    Ռուֆ լավն էր, մենակ թե շատ էր կոնսպեկտած, ասենք պարզ չէր, թե ինքը ոնց էր պորտալների բացումն ապահովում, ինչ պրինցիպով էին ընտրվում պորտալները, էն մնացած կանաչիկները ինչ էին անում ընդհանրապես, ու ինքը որ տենց դեմքոտ տիպ էր, բայց ասենք սաղ գիշեր մնաց զիբիլի ամանի հետևը կուչ էկած: ինձ տրամաբանությունն էր պակասում, որ լրիվ սիրեի էս գործը, չեմ ասում, թե տրամաբանություն չկար, հենց էդ ա որ կար, բայց դու դրա մասին չես ուզում պատմել սենց ոնց որ դու քո մտքում օրենքները հորինել ես, ընթեցողն էլ թող յոլա գնա, հավատա քո ասած ամեն մի բառին: չհավատացի լիքը տեղ, թե չէ ընդհանուր լավն էր
    Find what you love and let it kill you. (c) Bukowski

17. Գրառմանը 4 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

Claudia Mori (07.01.2013), ivy (07.01.2013), Sagittarius (07.01.2013), Ռուֆուս (07.01.2013)

այվի ivy-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Լավն էր, Ռուֆ, բայց իմ կարծիքով մարդ պիտի էն լեզվով գրի, որով մտածում է. էդ շատ ազդում է ամբողջ ստեղծագործության վրա:

19. Գրառմանը 2 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

StrangeLittleGirl (07.01.2013), Ռուֆուս (07.01.2013)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ժող, ապրեք կարծիքների համար, ինձ համար շատ կարևոր ա:

Մեջբերում ivy-ի խոսքերից Նայել գրառումը
    Լավն էր, Ռուֆ, բայց իմ կարծիքով մարդ պիտի էն լեզվով գրի, որով մտածում է. էդ շատ ազդում է ամբողջ ստեղծագործության վրա:
    Ռիփ, համաձայն եմ քո հետ: Մեկը ես Ակումբում տեղադրված անգլերեն ստեղծագործություններից ոչ մեկը չեմ հավանել, որովհետև ինչքան էլ ստեղծագործողը փորձի վարժ գրել, մեկ ա երևում ա, որ լեզվին կատարյալ չի տիրապետում լավ գործ գրելու համար: Ու գիտեմ, որ իմ գրածի մեջ էլ լիքը լեզվական ու ոճական սխալներ կան ու անհարթ մասեր, բայց վերևներում նշեցի, որ սկզբում փորձել էի հայերեն գրել ու չստացվեց, դրա համար գրեցի էն լեզվով որով որ էդ պահին մտածում էի: Բայց ամեն դեպքում իմ կարծիքով լեզվի պահը էդքան էլ ահավոր չի ու կուտվի:

21. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

ivy (07.01.2013)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Մեջբերում impression-ի խոսքերից Նայել գրառումը
    Ռուֆ, ապրես, լավն էր: սկզբի մասում մենակ փչացրեց քո գրած I realized the horrible truth-ը, որտև մինչև էդ դու ընթերցողին չէիր պատրաստել, ընթերցողը սկի խաբար չէր, որ էդ կանաչ լույսը ահավոր մի բան ա: ու հետո պարզվեց, որ ահավոր բան էլ չի
    Ռուֆ լավն էր, մենակ թե շատ էր կոնսպեկտած, ասենք պարզ չէր, թե ինքը ոնց էր պորտալների բացումն ապահովում, ինչ պրինցիպով էին ընտրվում պորտալները, էն մնացած կանաչիկները ինչ էին անում ընդհանրապես, ու ինքը որ տենց դեմքոտ տիպ էր, բայց ասենք սաղ գիշեր մնաց զիբիլի ամանի հետևը կուչ էկած: ինձ տրամաբանությունն էր պակասում, որ լրիվ սիրեի էս գործը, չեմ ասում, թե տրամաբանություն չկար, հենց էդ ա որ կար, բայց դու դրա մասին չես ուզում պատմել սենց ոնց որ դու քո մտքում օրենքները հորինել ես, ընթեցողն էլ թող յոլա գնա, հավատա քո ասած ամեն մի բառին: չհավատացի լիքը տեղ, թե չէ ընդհանուր լավն էր
    Ingression-ը սկսել եմ գրել ամենավերջից, քիչ քիչ հետ գալով, մինչև հասա առաջին երկու օրերին, որոնք ամենադժվարն էր գրելը: Ու անընդհատ ինձ հույս էի տալիս, որ ասելիքս ամբողջական կլինի ու բովանդակության մեջ տրամաբանական կապերը ուժեղ լինեին ու բացթողումները քիչ կլինեն: Բայց պարզվեց էդքան էլ մոտս լավ չի ստացվել Resistance-ի պահով շատ մեծ բացթողում եմ արել, պատմվածքը պիտի նախաբան ունենար, որտեղ պիտի մի քիչ կապույտների մասին գրեի, իրենք ովքեր են ու ընդհանրապես ինչի համար են պայքարում ու ոնց իմացան ingression-ի մասին ու որոշեցին պայքարել դրա դեմ, բայց մի քիչ խզբզալուց հետո մոտս էդքան էլ հաջող չստացվեց, համ էլ պատմվածքը ահավոր երկարեց, դրա համար կապույտների վրով խոշոր հաշվով թռա: Պորտալների պահն էլ լավ չեմ նկարագրել, Shaper-ի պորտալները պատմական կամ մշակութային նշանակություն ունեցող վայրերում են գտնվում (արձաններ, հին շինություններ և այլն), որովհետև դրանք որպես քաղաքակրթության ամենակարևոր մասնիկներ սիգնալներ են ուղարկում տիեզերք, որով էլ Shaper-ը գտել էր երկիր մոլորակը:

Իսկ ընդհանուր առմամբ պատմվածքում ինձ համար ամենակարևորը «ի շրջանս յուր» գաղափարն էր, ու ուզեցել էի ավելի շատ դրա վրա կենտրոնանալ, իսկ պորտալ բացել փակելը, կանաչների ու կապույտների կռիվները Shaper-ի համար էդքան էլ կարևոր չէին, անկախ ամեն ինչից ինքը հաղթելու էր, իր նպատակը Void-ից դուրս գալն էր ու ուրիշին իր տեղը նստեցնելը: Ու նույնիսկ կարևոր էլ չէ, թե Ingression-ից հետո Երկիր մոլորակում ինչ ա լինելու, նոր Ադամ ու Եվա կամ նախամարդ է ստեղծվելու, թե ոչ մի բան էլ չի կատարվելու

Չգիտեմ ինչքանով կարողացա ասելիքս բացատրել:

Իսկ կարծիքի համար շատ շնորհակալ եմ ու հաշվի կառնեմ, քո կարծիքը իմ համար շատ կարևոր ա

23. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

Claudia Mori (08.01.2013), impression (07.01.2013), Sagittarius (07.01.2013)

Troll mode: On Sagittarius-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Գերմանիա
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Կարդացի վերջապես: Շատ սահուն, հեշտ կարդացվում էր:

Լիքը հետաքրքիր գաղափարներ կային, բայց ամեն ինչը շատ հակիրձ, բլից կերպով էր ներկայացվել՝ դրա համար շատ բաներ կարող են կլիշեների տպավորություն թողնել /հատկապես ընտրյալի պահը/, եթե նորմալ չբացատրվի:

Ինչ-որ մի տեսակ ամեն ինչ արագ ա բացահայտվում, պարզ դառնում, առևղծվածի տեղ չի մնում. երկու բառ Shaperի հետ փոխանակելուց՝ «հա, լավ, պարզ ա, ես ընտրյալն եմ ու պետք է պորտալներ ամրացնեմ» /էս պահը կարող է մերթընդմերթ կկնվող հալուցինացիանների ընթացքում պարզ դառնա, բայց դե էտ դեպքում էլ տեքստի ծավալը շատ ավելի երկար պետք է լինի/, կամ շատ ավելի արագ ա ու հանգիստ ա գլխի ընկնում, որ աշխարհի վերջը եկավ:

Բայց դե դու էն մարդն ես, որի միջոցով ես Նիլ Գեյմանին եմ ծանոթացել, ուստի համոզված եմ, որ առանց իմ ասելու էլ էս վերևի նշածները վերընթերցելու դեպքում կնկատես: Կարծում եմ՝ սա լավ «blueprint» ա, ու ավելի շատ ժամանակ և հավես հատկացնելու դեպքում ստեղծածդ աշխարհի հիման ավելի ծավալուն ու ամբողջական գործ կարող ես գրել:

25. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

Ռուֆուս (07.01.2013)

Թեմայի մասին

Այս թեման նայող անդամներ

Այս պահին թեմայում են 1 հոգի. (0 անդամ և 1 հյուր)

Էջանիշներ

Էջանիշներ

Ձեր իրավունքները բաժնում

• Դուք չեք կարող նոր թեմաներ ստեղծել
  • Դուք չեք կարող պատասխանել
  • Դուք չեք կարող կցորդներ տեղադրել
  • Դուք չեք կարող խմբագրել ձեր գրառումները
  •