ԱՄՆ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thoughts...

And again I am in the sphere of my own inner madness, I am burning the laughs of the day in the icy coldness of the moonless night, I can’t see you and I cannot go back to the sweetness I never possessed. You expect a shiny rainbow and I can give only the black mystery of my eyes. I am portraying dreams into the reality of falseness and pretenses. I am talking to myself, it is important, don’t interrupt! Days pass and kill and give birth and sculpture fates and break bonds and play… I want and can’t find the memory, I want and can’t fly, I am not able to dream anymore. I don’t want to rain the last drops of imagination and feel the robotic emptiness. I need this necessary illusion to keep trying, to keep crying, to keep being… Dancing in the silence of night with only the white mist as a cover, the magnitude of horizons are opening and closing their gates on the ceiling of my castle. One day, one night, in a moment of enlightenment, I will become a phantom and… believe me I WILL hunt you…..
    Ամենից դժվարը սև կատու գտնելն է մութ սենյակում, հատկապես երբ այնտեղ կատու չկա: (Կոնֆուցիուս)
    "It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, and a great man to make use of one."

2. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

CactuSoul (23.11.2010), einnA (23.11.2010), Meme (23.11.2010)

Թեմայի մասին

Այս թեման նայող անդամներ

Այս պահին թեմայում են 1 հոգի. (0 անդամ և 1 հյուր)

Էջանիշներ

Էջանիշներ

Ձեր իրավունքները բաժնում

• Դուք չեք կարող նոր թեմաներ ստեղծել
  • Դուք չեք կարող պատասխանել
  • Դուք չեք կարող կցորդներ տեղադրել
  • Դուք չեք կարող խմբագրել ձեր գրառումները
  •