ԱՄՆ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thoughts...

And again I am in the sphere of my own inner madness, I am burning the laughs of the day in the icy coldness of the moonless night, I can’t see you and I cannot go back to the sweetness I never possessed. You expect a shiny rainbow and I can give only the black mystery of my eyes. I am portraying dreams into the reality of falseness and pretenses. I am talking to myself, it is important, don’t interrupt! Days pass and kill and give birth and sculpture fates and break bonds and play… I want and can’t find the memory, I want and can’t fly, I am not able to dream anymore. I don’t want to rain the last drops of imagination and feel the robotic emptiness. I need this necessary illusion to keep trying, to keep crying, to keep being… Dancing in the silence of night with only the white mist as a cover, the magnitude of horizons are opening and closing their gates on the ceiling of my castle. One day, one night, in a moment of enlightenment, I will become a phantom and… believe me I WILL hunt you…..
    Ամենից դժվարը սև կատու գտնելն է մութ սենյակում, հատկապես երբ այնտեղ կատու չկա: (Կոնֆուցիուս)
    "It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, and a great man to make use of one."

2. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

CactuSoul (23.11.2010), einnA (23.11.2010), Meme (23.11.2010)

Սկսնակ անդամ Kna-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    ԱՄՆ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the end you will be told that you were lied to, that it doesn’t hurt because there is no such thing as pain that if you are afraid it is just an illusion embedded in your molecules, if you have desires than you are not the right product of perfectly programmed society, if you are proud of your identity then you are a worm eating the apple of globalization. In the end nothing matters: when you are shuttering under the high voltage used on your soul, when the earth collapses on heavens, when you are shouting from the explosion of agony, when your thoughts and memories pierce your eyes, when finally you just close your pores not to breathe the polluted air. In the end you are still alone and you are still a ghost.
    Ամենից դժվարը սև կատու գտնելն է մութ սենյակում, հատկապես երբ այնտեղ կատու չկա: (Կոնֆուցիուս)
    "It takes a good man to prevent a catastrophe, and a great man to make use of one."

4. Գրառմանը 2 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

CactuSoul (23.11.2010), einnA (23.11.2010)

Սկսնակ անդամ Kna-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    ԱՄՆ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bubbles in my throat and tongues of fire in my head; making mistakes is part of the procedure of this particular surgery; the enthusiasm is damped by the dust of boredom. Expiring like a candle from the kiss of winds, shivering because of the breath of the inner desert: night’s eyes are watching you and the silver of souls has suffocated the moon. There are tales of seven hundred kingdoms behind the horizon. I slice the sky into one billion sparkling hulas…lightening…. Hearts are still thundering in the ears of the past. The human monkeys are still afraid to look past their green –black habitat, still relishing in the false sense of power. But they are there, waiting behind the horizon! Candles are still burning and their yellow light is full of an unrealizable potential of becoming red. I feel as if I am in Dali’s painting of Lenin’s Heads….

6. Գրառմանը 2 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

CactuSoul (23.11.2010), einnA (23.11.2010)

Թեմայի մասին

Այս թեման նայող անդամներ

Այս պահին թեմայում են 1 հոգի. (0 անդամ և 1 հյուր)

Էջանիշներ

Էջանիշներ

Ձեր իրավունքները բաժնում

• Դուք չեք կարող նոր թեմաներ ստեղծել
  • Դուք չեք կարող պատասխանել
  • Դուք չեք կարող կցորդներ տեղադրել
  • Դուք չեք կարող խմբագրել ձեր գրառումները
  •