Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re. Ի՞նչ է նշանակում CactuSoul

Չգիտեմ ոնց էր էս թեման աչքիցս վրիպել... Նոր կարդացի բոլորը։ Լավն էին . անվերջ որոնումներ, ինքնաճանաչում, ինքնավերլուծություն, ամեն ինչ բացահայտելու ձգտում...

Առաջին բանաստեղծությունդ ամենաշատը հավանեցի։
    Վերջին խմբագրող՝ Ուլուանա: 19.01.2007, 21:41:
    Երջանկությունը ճամփորդելու ձև է, ոչ թե նպատակակետ։
    Ռոյ Գուդման

Bleeding Sunshine CactuSoul-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Within The Realm Of A Dying Sun
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Սիրտ Re. Ի՞նչ է նշանակում CactuSoul

Շատ շնորհակալ եմ:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Երկար մտածեցի՝ այս բանաստեղծությունը տեղադրե՞լ ֆորումում, թե՞ չէ: Վերջ ի վերջո որոշեցի տեղադրել: Միևնույն է, ակումբականների զգալի մասը անգլերեն չի կարդում:
    Վերջին բանաստեղծությունս է: Անկեղծորեն կասեմ, որ իմ կարծիքով երկրորդ տունը երրորդին այնքան էլ սահուն չի կպչում: Իսկ դո՞ւք ինչ կարծիքի եք:

Tonight I'll be like rain for you:
    I'll fall down on your lips,
    I'll flow over your neck and cover
    Your shoulders with my creeps.

With rainy waters I will stream
    Over your chest with care,
    And make the dithers slowly crawl
    Beneath your underwear.

I'll get weaker with every drop;
    You'll hear it in my drips.
    Without regrets I'll drop down dead
    From your finger tips.
    ամաչելու աստիճան սիրուն ու անասելի տխուր բան ա կյանքը…

3. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

E-la Via (14.08.2010), rainbow (27.09.2010), Sambitbaba (03.05.2014)

Պատվավոր անդամ
    StrangeLittleGirl-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Լապլանդիա
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Չէ՛, ինչու՞, կարծում եմ, որ երկրորդը երրորդին ավելի լավ էր կպչում, քան առաջինը երկրորդին:
    Բայց սիրուն էր

ավագ մոդեր
    Ուլուանա-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    ԱՄՆ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Հետաքրքիր էր...
    Ռոյ Գուդման

tranquility otar-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

բան չունեմ ավելացնելու... լավն էր
    qui sine peccato est?

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Շատ շնորհակալ եմ բոլորիդ:

Իսկ այս մեկը քերականական մի քանի փոքրիկ սխալ է պարունակում, բայց հուսով եմ չեք նկատի…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't forget that shattered dream -
    We glue it piece to piece.
    Our ears were deaf for silent screams
    Yelling our broken promise…

Too much senses were defeated,
    Too much were born in vain;
    Too much Grace was overrated
    In the mess of pain…

We stole a car and drove along
    The road to Fairy-Tale.
    It was pitch dark. The storm was strong.
    It wasn't hard to fail…

We built a castle from the papers
    Of the Book of Love.
    We hoped to be happy together
    Having that roof above…

There was no Sky, no Moon and Sun;
    Our eyes were blind to see.
    We just dreamed that Life was for fun.
    The World was You and Me…

Now it is past. And I still wonder
    If this all was true…
    And still a Song rolls in my head,
    And that Song is You…

8. Գրառմանը 2 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

E-la Via (14.08.2010), rainbow (27.09.2010)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Այս մեկը գրել եմ, երբ մասնակցում էի film-trainingի: Քանի որ երկրորդ փուլն էր, յուրաքանչյուր մասնակից պետք է ներկայացներ որևէ աշխատանք՝ ի նշան այն բանի, որ առաջին փուլում տրված գիտելիքները «տեղ են հասել»: Ու քանի որ ես երկրորդ փուլի մասին ուշ էի տեղեկացել և հաստատ չէի հասցնի որևէ այլ բան ընտրել, ընտրեցի treatment գրելը, որի համար, ի տարբերություն "presentation"-ի այլ առաջարկված տարբերակների, ոչ մի տեխնիկական սարք չէր պահանջվում /եթե, իհարկե, թուղթն ու գրիչը չհամարենք տեխնիկական սարքեր /:
    Treatmentը մի էջանոց տեքստ է, որում շարադրվում է ապագա ֆիլմը՝ որքան հնարավոր է հակիրճ, բայց միևնույն ճամանակ նաև հանգամանալից:
    Մի խոսքով…treatmentս ներկայացնում եմ նաև ձեր ուշադրությանը:

Հետաքրքիր կլիներ նաև իմանալ՝ արդյոք կուզենայիք այսպիսի ֆիլմ դիտել, թե ոչ :

Title: Trains, Trains, Trains…
    Duration: about 10 minutes

An ordinary railway station. The usual crowd. People, baggages every here and there, slight noise sometimes mixed with the growling of trains. Some people are just coming in, some of them are searching for a better place to sit, some have just arrived and are meeting their relatives. We can see tired, sometimes indifferent faces, some people are sleeping, a girl is listening to a player.
    A boy – a young man aged 23-24 – comes and sits a few sits aside of the girl with the player. She throws a glance at him then again returns to her music. Everything remains very ordinary while the boy is arranging his baggage. But something has changed in the thoughts of the girl. We know it as we can hear what she thinks. She goes on listening to music, but now she’s not so concentrated on it and she wonders why she has started to think about that stranger sitting besides. At that time the boy gets done with the baggage and looks at the girl for a moment. But she doesn’t notice it.
    Now the boy starts to think of the girl, too. There’s no special expression on their faces and if we don’t hear what they think we could never understand that they think of each other. Even not noticing that themselves they start to imagine their life together. And as they imagine the same we hear their thoughts continuing one another’s accompanied with music that fades in and now we can see what they dream about on the screen.
    We see them running and laughing together on a green field, enjoying the time together looking at the scenes of the city from a tower, their first kiss…
    The music fades out. The boy takes a book out of one of his bags, opens it and tries to read. He wants to concentrate on it to make himself stop thinking of that girl, who is not actually original, is not a beauty and pays no attention to him.
    But the music fades in again and the dreams go on. Now we can hear and see that the girl imagines their marriage. She’s in a white wedding dress, they’re standing in the church, we hear the boy thinking of how beautiful she’ll be in that precious white dress.
    The music fades out and now a family comes and sits a few rows in front of them. They both see the children running, trying to make some curious tricks, laughing. The parents tell them to be silent and not to go too far away.
    This common and very ordinary scene makes our heroes go further in their dreams and the music fades in again. They imagine their own family: the girl is a mother already; she sings a lullaby to their new-born child. Then they imagine how the boy who has become a man already, is coming home after a hard working-day and the girl – his wife – and their three children are waiting for him for having the dinner together.
    The boy laughs to himself for a moment noticing how far have his thoughts gone, but his eyes are still on the book and he pretends to be laughing at something written in it. The music fades out. The girl turns her head and ‘observes’ her surroundings. She looks at everything and everyone except our hero-boy, while her imagination can’t stop creating vivid pictures of an impossible future with him.
    Music fades in as they both continue to imagine their happy family, growing children, and even how happy grandparents would they be. The growling of train fades in, the music stops. The girl stands up, takes her suitcase and walks to the train. The boy looks after her. The girl turns back for a moment and they look at each other with indifference and no emotion on their faces. Then she gets in the train. The train growls away (to the right).
    Nothing has actually changed at the station. The boy closes the book, puts it back on its place, looks around. We hear the usual noise. But we don’t hear nor his thoughts, neither the music.
    A growling is heard. The boy takes his baggage and goes to the train. We see the train as he gets in, the camera is still. The train moves away (to the left). There stay only empty railroads on the screen. A little zoom in, then the end of the film with a sudden cut.

10. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

rainbow (27.09.2010)

ավագ մոդեր
    Ուլուանա-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    ԱՄՆ
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Trains, trains, trains..."-ը կարդացի, շատ տպավորիչ էր ու հոգեհարազատ։
    Մեկ էլ մի բան. վերջերս չգիտեմ ինչից է... ի՞նձ է թվում, թե՞... Տարբեր մարդկանց ստեղծագործությունները կարդալիս ակամա մտքիս է գալիս իմ ստեղծագործություններից որևէ մեկը։ Այս գործն էլ կարդալիս ամբողջ ընթացքում հիշում էի իմ «Դիմակներ - 2» պատմվածքը։ Չէ, բայց էս դեպքում հաստատ համոզված եմ, որ ինձ չի թվում, որովհետև գաղափարը, կարելի է ասել, նույնն է... Անի ջան, որ կարդաս, երևի ինքդ էլ կնկատես նմանությունը։
    Ռոյ Գուդման

Պատվավոր անդամ Philosopher-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Մեջբերում CactuSoul-ի խոսքերից Նայել գրառումը
    Title: Trains, Trains, Trains…
    Duration: about 10 minutes

An ordinary railway station. The usual crowd. People, baggages every here and there, slight noise sometimes mixed with the growling of trains. Some people are just coming in, some of them are searching for a better place to sit, some have just arrived and are meeting their relatives. We can see tired, sometimes indifferent faces, some people are sleeping, a girl is listening to a player.
    A boy – a young man aged 23-24 – comes and sits a few sits aside of the girl with the player. She throws a glance at him then again returns to her music. Everything remains very ordinary while the boy is arranging his baggage. But something has changed in the thoughts of the girl. We know it as we can hear what she thinks. She goes on listening to music, but now she’s not so concentrated on it and she wonders why she has started to think about that stranger sitting besides. At that time the boy gets done with the baggage and looks at the girl for a moment. But she doesn’t notice it.
    Now the boy starts to think of the girl, too. There’s no special expression on their faces and if we don’t hear what they think we could never understand that they think of each other. Even not noticing that themselves they start to imagine their life together. And as they imagine the same we hear their thoughts continuing one another’s accompanied with music that fades in and now we can see what they dream about on the screen.
    We see them running and laughing together on a green field, enjoying the time together looking at the scenes of the city from a tower, their first kiss…
    The music fades out. The boy takes a book out of one of his bags, opens it and tries to read. He wants to concentrate on it to make himself stop thinking of that girl, who is not actually original, is not a beauty and pays no attention to him.
    But the music fades in again and the dreams go on. Now we can hear and see that the girl imagines their marriage. She’s in a white wedding dress, they’re standing in the church, we hear the boy thinking of how beautiful she’ll be in that precious white dress.
    The music fades out and now a family comes and sits a few rows in front of them. They both see the children running, trying to make some curious tricks, laughing. The parents tell them to be silent and not to go too far away.
    This common and very ordinary scene makes our heroes go further in their dreams and the music fades in again. They imagine their own family: the girl is a mother already; she sings a lullaby to their new-born child. Then they imagine how the boy who has become a man already, is coming home after a hard working-day and the girl – his wife – and their three children are waiting for him for having the dinner together.
    The boy laughs to himself for a moment noticing how far have his thoughts gone, but his eyes are still on the book and he pretends to be laughing at something written in it. The music fades out. The girl turns her head and ‘observes’ her surroundings. She looks at everything and everyone except our hero-boy, while her imagination can’t stop creating vivid pictures of an impossible future with him.
    Music fades in as they both continue to imagine their happy family, growing children, and even how happy grandparents would they be. The growling of train fades in, the music stops. The girl stands up, takes her suitcase and walks to the train. The boy looks after her. The girl turns back for a moment and they look at each other with indifference and no emotion on their faces. Then she gets in the train. The train growls away (to the right).
    Nothing has actually changed at the station. The boy closes the book, puts it back on its place, looks around. We hear the usual noise. But we don’t hear nor his thoughts, neither the music.
    A growling is heard. The boy takes his baggage and goes to the train. We see the train as he gets in, the camera is still. The train moves away (to the left). There stay only empty railroads on the screen. A little zoom in, then the end of the film with a sudden cut.
    Հիանալ էր, երկու հոգիների ներքին երկխոսություն, որը թելադրված էր ոչ թե նրանցից յուրաքանչյուրի մեջ մյուսով պայմանովորված զգացմունքներով, այլ պարզապես սիրելու, պարզապես կենդանի երկխոսության մեջ մտնելու բնազդով, այսպես ասած՝ երկխոսության բնազդով, որը, սակայն, ոչինչ չի փոխում մարդու արտաքին կյանքի դաշտում՝ այն թողնելով անապատային միապաղաղության մեջ՝ լցված տիեզերական տարածքների դեմ միայնակ կանգնած մարդու լուռ հոգոցներով։

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Մեջբերում Philosopher-ի խոսքերից Նայել գրառումը
    ..... երկու հոգիների ներքին երկխոսություն, որը թելադրված էր ոչ թե նրանցից յուրաքանչյուրի մեջ մյուսով պայմանովորված զգացմունքներով, այլ պարզապես սիրելու, պարզապես կենդանի երկխոսության մեջ մտնելու բնազդով ....
    Ինչքան լավ ա ինձ հասկանում Philosopher-ը : Թեպետ ես ուզում եմ, որ յուրաքանչյուր մարդ ինքն իր ձևով, իր ուզածով ու զգացածով հասկանա: Բայց անձամբ ես կարծում եմ, որ այդ երկու մարդիկ պարզապես երկու սովորական մարդ էին, այնքան սովորական, որքան մեզանից յուրաքանչյուրը: Ու նրանցից և ոչ մեկը մյուսին «չսիրահարվեց առաջին հայացքից»: Պարզապես դրանք մտքեր էին, երևակայության ծնունդ, որ կարող է լինել մեզնից յուրաքանչյուրի մեջ յուրաքանչյուր՝ ցանկացած կամ էլ թեկուզ խիստ անցանկալի պահի:

14. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

rainbow (27.09.2010)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Return

Today He came to me again
    And knocked at my Soul's door.
    "Who's there?" - I asked and heard the answer:
    "Honey, I've come back home!".

I was afraid: I didn't want Him
    To take back His crown,
    But He came in as an old host
    Clothed in gray and brown.

He smiled to me with grace and passion
    While tears were dripping down.
    And here He stands - my sweet Depression
    Taken off His frown.

16. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

+ Alizée + Ծով-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Montpellier, France
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re. The Return

Today He came to me again
    And knocked at my Soul's door.
    "Who's there?" - I asked and heard the answer:
    "Honey, I've come back home!".

I was afraid: I didn't want Him
    To take back His crown,
    But He came in as an old host
    Clothed in gray and brown.

He smiled to me with grace and passion
    While tears were dripping down.
    And here He stands - my sweet Depression
    Taken off His frown.

Շատ-շատ լավն է… սահուն, քնքուշ, բայց դե տխուր

18. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

Sambitbaba (03.05.2014)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Լռել ...Separate Spaces...

The parents of my Solitude are We both - You and me. And the reason of its birth is Your Absence.

I've been searching for You for hundreds of years, maybe billions of them - I don't know. It seems like it was an Eternity - a part of my Life that I spent walking through the labyrinths of Space and looking for You in vain.

Virtually You exist within me.
    I can feel Your Heart. Sometimes I can hear Your thoughts. I even can smell the scents You breath and see Your dreams in sleep.
    But I need to find You in real. To see You, to touch, to feel Your Presence.
    I need to know that I similarly exist within You.

I've been Everywhere. I've walked up in all directions. I've reached a place where the World and Space end and now I'm desperately trying to destroy these Walls.
    I hope to find You somehow, somewhere, someday...

It's too hard for me to realize that I will never find You as We exist in separate Spaces...

20. Գրառմանը 1 հոգի շնորհակալություն է հայտնել.

rainbow (27.09.2010)

Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Հասցե
    Տարիք
    Գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Գրառում Մի չստացված բանաստեղծություն

Այ այսպես: Մեկ-մեկ լինում է, որ ուզում եմ գրել, բայց լավ չի ստացվում, չի ստացվում այն, ինչ ուզում էի արտահայտել: Վառ օրինակ .

Do you have light to shine on me?
    'Cause I am in the dark...
    I look around but I can't see:
    I only hear some barks...

I want to see... People may think
    That I'm naive... But it's true:
    I need some light and need some space
    To shine my brilliance through...

I beg some light to satisfy
    My hungry, starving eyes.
    Do you have light to shine on me?
    I'm dying in the night...

22. Գրառմանը 3 հոգի շնորհակալություն են հայտնել.

Պատվավոր անդամ impression-ի ավատար
    Գրանցման ամսաթիվ
    Գրառումներ
    Բլոգի գրառումներ
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re. Մի չստացված բանաստեղծություն

Այ այսպես: Մեկ-մեկ լինում է, որ ուզում եմ գրել, բայց լավ չի ստացվում, չի ստացվում այն, ինչ ուզում էի արտահայտել: Վառ օրինակ .

I need some light and need some space
    To shine my brilliance through...

I beg some light to satisfy
    My hungry, starving eyes.

Մանավանդ վերջը հոյակապ է ստացվել, ապրես Շատ յուրօրինակ մարդ ես, նայելով ավատարդ, desktop wallpaper -դ ու կարդալով գրածներդ՝ հասկանում եմ, որ..... Դեմք ես

Էջ 2 4-ից ԱռաջինԱռաջին 1234 ՎերջինըՎերջինը

Թեմայի մասին

Այս թեման նայող անդամներ

Այս պահին թեմայում են 1 հոգի. (0 անդամ և 1 հյուր)

Համանման թեմաներ

1. ինչ ա նշանակում upgrade
    Հեղինակ՝ movsal08, բաժին` Համակարգիչ
    Գրառումներ: 12
    Վերջինը: 16.04.2011, 20:55
  2. Վ նշանակում է Վենդետա / V for Vendetta
    Հեղինակ՝ Artgeo, բաժին` Կինո
    Գրառումներ: 22
    Վերջինը: 07.12.2010, 19:31
  3. «Քուանշել» - ի՞նչ է նշանակում
    Հեղինակ՝ Արևածագ, բաժին` Հայերեն տերմինաբանություն
    Գրառումներ: 23