PDA

Դիտել ողջ տարբերակը : Զառանցանքներ

CactuSoul
20.01.2007, 17:31
Այս թեմայում կտեղադրեմ իմ այն «ստեղծագործությունները», որոնք անհասկանալի են… երբեմն նույնիսկ հենց ինձ:
Շարքն անվանել եմ «Deliriums»:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Don’t be afraid! I’ll let your Spirit die!..”

I was crawling slowly towards that powerful Voice coming from the distant depths of the Emptiness around.

“Come to Me, my sweet Dirty Thing! Come… and enjoy the Pain of Death!..”

My bruised Sanity persuaded me to turn back, but it was no use. Something much greater pulled me further and further in the way of that distant voice growling in Darkness.

“I’ll save your Soul from Light! Trust Me!..”

Where were I going? I didn’t know that. My thoughts… Did I have them? - I guess no. I felt a pressing Emptiness inside that round-shaped box called Head.

“Come and get all the Filth I have within! Don’t abuse your Lust!..”

I heard a chaotic noise. It was very loud and strong. Frightened screams… sighs of thousands of people, like they’re doing sex at the same time… voices of mourning women… All these sounds… were rolling in my Head… together… rolling… a nervous baby-cry… rolling… rolling… and a hysteric laughter…

“Your Conscience is dumb. So just follow your Desire!..”

The powerful Voice called me to the dark depths of that indefinite Space. And I couldn’t resist. It was not right; but it felt so right to do wrong things!..

“Enter the Realm of Mine! The Realm of Darkness, Chaos and Death!..”

Darkness. Freezing bitter Thoughts. Taste of rusty Metal. Nasty smell of Blood. And Fever…

“I’ll kiss all your Tears away! I’ll be forever by your side! I will never leave you!..”

I shivered awfully. The cold sweat has covered my whole naked Body. But my forehead was burning. And that unbearable headache…

“Come closer to Me! You need Me inside of yourself!..”

My nails were scratching the Soil and sharp Stones. And I was crawling ahead. Nothing was seen in that pitch-dark. But it seemed like I saw the twinkling Blood flowing over my scratched and wounded Body to the Ground.

“Trust Me, My Poor Creature! I’ll wash your Sanity in the Ocean of Sins!..”

I saw a crimson line in the Horizon. At first it was very thin, then it became thicker and thicker, then again it became thin and started to move slowly up and down around the ax. It was coming near and going far; and the Insignificance of Darkness surrounded me by Doom.

“Open your Heart and let Me in! Confess that you want Me!..”

Yeah, I was in that indefinite Insignificance and was perfectly suiting with it. My Heart was torn to small bleeding pieces. My Soul was stinking like a spoilt egg. My Flesh was bruised to black.

“Let Me inhabit inside of you! Let Me surround you by Fears!..”

I was yelling silently for help. But nothing could help me ... as I was dead.
And the Joy was coldly shining deep within my Rotten Self…

“You’re a part of Me and I am a part of yours!..”

Sure, we are…

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

CactuSoul
22.01.2007, 18:17
The Wind softly blows from the Ocean. It takes Me away to the shores I’ve never been.
I’m lookin’ at Sky above that reflects my CactuSoul in millions of Stars.
I’m joyful and calm as the Sins are too far away from this Holy Place. No Pain, no Reasons, but still I can’t hold back the Tears that flow down from My chicks and drop on the Ashes of Time.
Feeling Your breath in My Hair and I smile across the Tears. You caress Me with a tender Glance that no one else has in this Space. I’m so grateful to You for feeding My hungry Soul with the Grace of Life!
I feel Your Lips sinkin’ in Mine.
I feel helpless. Hopeless and tired I try to grab Your Tongue by Mine to lean against as I feel protected within You.
The Devine of touch, correct Lines of Borders that will never be noticed by Us, perfect Correspondence of Me and You and the Ocean…

Thank You, Creation of only Heart and Soul. Thank You for You made Me feel alive.

Your Teardrop’s twinkling on My Breast like a melted Snowflake of the Past.
I try to recall my Memories but You’ve erased them all.
That’s OK. Now we’ll create the basics of Our Future Memories.

Ripping up the black Leaves of the Forbidden Tree My Dreams become true… though not real.

The Stars are falling down like Rain and We’re slowly penetrating in each other. I don’t know who You are and even who I am Myself.
And I don’t wanna know.
Now there’s no You and No Me.
We are One.

Well, Part of Me, what about having some walk through the Ocean?..

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

Amaru
23.01.2007, 14:14
Չէի ասի,որ զառանցանքներ են:B
Լավ էլ գրում ես ;)
Ուղղակի իմ համար շատ մռայլ ա... :)

CactuSoul
23.01.2007, 15:06
Օ-հօ:o , պատասխան!!!
:) Ինձ էլ թվում էր, թե էս թեմայում մենակ եմ մնալու:) :

Ուղղակի իմ համար շատ մռայլ ա... :)
Ապրես: Ես ուրախ եմ քեզ համար:;)

CactuSoul
23.01.2007, 17:38
Alone in this foreign World and I’m a little scared as there’s almost dark. The Twilight has surrounded me with cold Winds and a Fever has penetrated to my Bones.
You are there, like You always used to be. I feel You in the Air. But I’m all alone. And I feel lonely as never.
The Winds are blowing and the Sky is almost black.
You whisper something, Winds mourn louder, their invisible Hands tear down the remains of my dress leaving me naked in this mud made of ashes and blood.
I fall down helpless and powerless.
You surround me by billions of lighted Candles flying around me in circles.
Caressing me with Your Winds, touching my breast and licking my face… Well, I don’t feel anything at all.
Isn’t He perfectly beautiful – my Angel?
Yes, You may play with Him.
Do what You want.
Don’t bother, there’ll be no Tear in my Eyes.
Feel free to rip off His Wings!
And don’t worry if I’m not there in my body anymore: I have a long trip before the Dawn…

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

Philosopher
23.01.2007, 19:49
Alone in this foreign World and I’m a little scared as there’s almost dark. The Twilight has surrounded me with cold Winds and a Fever has penetrated to my Bones.
You are there, like You always used to be. I feel You in the Air. But I’m all alone. And I feel lonely as never.
The Winds are blowing and the Sky is almost black.
You whisper something, Winds mourn louder, their invisible Hands tear down the remains of my dress leaving me naked in this mud made of ashes and blood.
I fall down helpless and powerless.
You surround me by billions of lighted Candles flying around me in circles.
Caressing me with Your Winds, touching my breast and licking my face… Well, I don’t feel anything at all.
Isn’t He perfectly beautiful – my Angel?
Yes, You may play with Him.
Do what You want.
Don’t bother, there’ll be no Tear in my Eyes.
Feel free to rip off His Wings!
And don’t worry if I’m not there in my body anymore: I have a long trip before the Dawn…

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)
Ցնցող էր: Իսկապես կեցության լռության (безмолвствие бытия) քո զգացողությունը խորն է, դեպրեսիայի սահմանին հասնող ու սարսռազդու, իսկ պատկերներդ իսկապես հաջողված են: Վերջին տողը հաջող ապոթեոզ էր այս զգացումների խտացման ճանապարհին: Երևի շատ ես կարդում, երևի ավելին պետք է կարդալ այդ զգացողություններից ելքի ուղի գտնելու ու Dawn-ին հասնելու ճանապարհին` Կյերկերգորից մինչև Դոստոեվսկի: Հաջող ելք քեզ:

Amaru
24.01.2007, 00:39
Անի,գիտես,գնալով ավելի ու ավելի են գրածներդ ինձ դուր գալիս ;)
Էդգար Պո կարդու՞մ ես :)

Kita
24.01.2007, 00:58
կատաղեցի...:angry ես էլ եմ ուզում կարդալ... :( ինչու ՞ պիտի անգլերեն լիներ...:(
դե լավ կաշխատեմ քրոջս տանջել...:)
ու անգլերենս խորացնել...թե՞ ում է պետք էտ անտեր ֆրանսերենը:angry

Amaru
25.01.2007, 13:13
Իիի,էլ չե՞ս գրելու :cry2

CactuSoul
25.01.2007, 14:19
Իիի,էլ չե՞ս գրելու :cry2
:) Կգրեմ, ջան, մի քիչ համբերություն…

CactuSoul
25.01.2007, 14:41
....Երևի շատ ես կարդում, երևի ավելին պետք է կարդալ....
Ցավոք, հիմա այնքան էլ շատ չեմ կարդում… Նույնիսկ, կարծում եմ, որ շատ քիչ… Փոքր ժամանակ այնքան էին ասում՝ «շատ ես կարդում, էդքան չի կարելի…», որ կամաց-կամաց հետ վարժվեցի:( … Մեր տան գրքերն էլ շատ քիչ են ու ինձ համար անհետաքրքիր… կամ էլ արդեն վաղուց կարդացած… Պիտի գրադարաններից օգտվեմ:think , բայց հարմար ազատ ժամանակ չի լինում այցելելու համար…
Երբեմն ինֆորմացիայի խիստ պահանջ եմ զգում: Ուզում եմ մի բան կարդալ, մի նոր բան սովորել… բայց ձեռքիս տակ ոչ մի հարմար բան չի ընկնում, որով կարելի ա լրացնել այդ բացը: Ու հենց այդ պահերին է, որ սկսում եմ ստեղծագործել…

Ավելացվել է 4 րոպե անց

Անի,գիտես,գնալով ավելի ու ավելի են գրածներդ ինձ դուր գալիս ;)

:oy

Էդգար Պո կարդու՞մ ես :)
Դեռ չեմ կարդացել:think : Բայց շատ կուզենայի… Կարո՞ղ ես օգնել այդ հարցում;) : Շատ շնորհակալ կլինեմ:) :

Ավելացվել է 9 րոպե անց
// Սա, երևի թե, իմ առաջին «Զառանցանքն» է:

Somewhere on the borderline of the Fate and the Happiness We'll meet someday between the Present and the Eternity and You'll say "Hello". I'll look into Your Eyes - so innocently mean and cruel! - My bittersweet Tears and the cunning Lustre of Your charming Eyes will take Us away from the meaningless World of stupid People, to the outside of Space, to a Place without Darkness and Light, where I can feel no Gravity, no cutting Pain, nothing, exactly nothing, but .. You. Your strong Arms will surround Me so tightly; - I'll feel Your Nails scratching My Skin and stranding in My Chest, and Your Teeth - in My Neck. And I'll bleed awfully and You'll become weaker every second and I'll laugh enjoying the Purity of Pain and My Laughter will fill Everything around, the Space, the World, the Earth, the Me and the You…

CactuSoul
25.01.2007, 15:07
Վա՜յ, կներեք, պարզվեց՝ սուտ եմ ասել:oy … Ամենաառաջինը այս մեկն էր.

...Արև եմ ուզում...

Ես եղունգներով կքերեմ երկինքը
ու ամպերից կառչած` ատամներս կխրեմ
հրաշեկ ժայռերի կուրծքը,
որ արյուն ծծեմ,
ոսկեգույն արյուն,
որ պակասում է իմ երակներում...

...Արև եմ ուզում...

Բա՛ց արա աչքերս, Տե՛ր իմ երկնավոր,
որ տեսնեմ Քո լույսը,
որ Արև է կոչվում:
Իսկ ավելի ճիշտ` բաց են աչքերս,
բայց ես չեմ տեսնում:
Օգնի՛ր ինձ տեսնել...

...Արև եմ ուզում...

Օգնի՛ր արտասվել,
գուցե թե կանցնի այս գորշ մշուշը աչքիս առաջից,
գուցե լվացվի հոգիս այն տիղմից,
որ դառնություն է դարերով կոչվել...

...Արև եմ ուզում...

Ես կհամբուրեմ դուռն Անապատի
ու պատերը նրա` սրբագործված:
Ափերումս կճզմեմ ավազը նրա,
որ գոնե մի քիչ Արև կաթի
շփոթահար մտքիս համար:

...Արև եմ ուզում...

Կարծում եք` խե՞նթ եմ
կամ էլ մոլագա՞ր...
Ոչ, դա այդպես չէ:
Պարզապես ես...
...Արև,
Արև եմ ուզում...

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

Amaru
25.01.2007, 23:19
Շնորհակալություն :oy Հայերենը հատկապես դուր եկավ ;)

Դեռ չեմ կարդացել : Բայց շատ կուզենայի… Կարո՞ղ ես օգնել այդ հարցում : Շատ շնորհակալ կլինեմ :

Ես ֆորումում գրել էի,ավելի ճիշտ հարցրել էի,թե որտեղի՞ց կարամ գտնեմ Պոյի ուրիշ գրքեր,բացի էն միակից,որ ես ունեմ...
Ուղղակի աչքերս ահավոր հոգնում են էկրանից կարդալուց...
Ինտերնետում հիմնականում ռուսերեն թարգմանություններն եմ գտնում...
Կարաս lib.ru-ում նայես,էնտեղ կա ;)

CactuSoul
26.01.2007, 18:44
// Մի հատված իմ օրագրից

...? Hey, dear Self of mine, where are You?
Why I can't feel you now within me?
Are You still searching for Love or have You given up and thrown Your rumpled and tired Entity away to a dirty corner of an unknown narrow street?..
Why aren't You here when I need You so much?!.
What are You looking for in that indistinct places out of Space this time?

I know that I've hurt and offended You thousands... no, billions of times... or maybe even more, but, I pleed, forgive me and come back!
It's so hard to survive without You, my Self!
Please, return to me, I'll never be so crual to You anymore...

Why don't You answer me?
Have You got deaf or... No, I don't wanna believe it! No, I know... or at least I hope You're not dead yet.
Am I too late?..

...Hey! Is there anybody out there?!.

Philosopher
03.02.2007, 11:13
Այս գրառումդ շուտ էլ էի նկատել, բայց չէ կարդացել: Հիմա կարդացի: Սեփական էության, մարդկային փաստացի գոյության փնտրտուքը մարդկային տեսակի հիմնական նպատակն է, բայց երբ այն բարձրանում է գիտակցված կողմնորոշման մակարդակի, սկսում է մարդկային գիտակցության մեծ պայթունի ժամանակը: Քո մոտ երևի այդ ժամանակն է: Փայլուն էր:

CactuSoul
03.02.2007, 18:24
Ինչպես միշտ հիացած եմ Philosopher-ի հետաքրքիր ու բազմաբովանդակ վերլուծություններով: Ու ինչպես միշտ մի քանի անգամ կարդալուց հետո միայն ինձ իրավունք եմ վերապահում ասել, որ հասկացա:oy …
Շնորհակալություն:

////////////////////////////////////////
"Hello."
"Hi."
"I know you. I know you need me, right?"
"Yeah. Sure. I do."
"And I need you. I can't go There alone."
"Right. I knew it. I'll come with you."
"Give me your hand. I'll guide you through the Road."
*And she gave him her hand. And they didn't talk anymore. They were just listening to the magic Song of Silence. They were walking through the Invisible Road that was much higher than the Ground and was leading upper and upper again.
And in front of them the red Sun was melting slowly in the orange Horizon…

CactuSoul
06.02.2007, 16:13
Sometimes I recall the Dreams You’ve faded. They look pale and unhealthy. But that’s not the case. Soon they’ll be far away. Or even maybe will not be at all.

Still Shadows touch Your shoulder. They caress Your Fears, prove Your Weakness and decorate Your Solitude with Wraths. You are one of them… dancing and laughing by the Moonlight.

“Far-far away” is not here. And the Stars will witness my Crucifixion.
Painting Your blue Happiness with my Blood I’m still not satisfied. Something’s wrong. Something’s god-damn wrong and I can’t realize what’s it.

These enormous lamenting lullabies bring Calmness to my unholy Soul.
I’m starving of Death and Slaughter.

Sweet little blue Butterflies… They soar above the crumbs of Your smashed Sanity…

You are not alone. She is there to take care of You. Don’t be fake. Don’t let Her down.
Her Tears are sweeter than mine, and She’s weeping them on the Vanity of Your blackened Heart.

Try to concentrate on Silence. Embrace the Darkness and hold it tight until saturation.

My Angel is dead.
Once He was desecrated. He’s been fed with Sins and Lies and was drawn in Mire of Filth. His Innocence was drained to Death.
And You drained my Soul as well.

“D’you still remember?..”
No, He doesn’t. Somewhere He’s drying out another pair of Eyes. He still can’t understand that His Home is not far, it’s just here, by me…
But now I don’t care. I’m sick and tired of you all. I’m sick of Life.

I need someone to reboot my Self.

Hey, passenger, could you help me, please?!.

No one cares about me. And I’m hanging…

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

Philosopher
06.02.2007, 17:07
Փայլուն էր, սեփական գոյության իմաստավորումը քեզ մոտ խորապես ճշմարտացի, սարսափելիորեն իրական, նատուրալիստորեն դաժան է, թող քո այդ դաժան ինքնահայումը դառնա կյանքը հայելու նոր, կենսախինդ դիտանկյունի հենարանը: Հիանալի է:

CactuSoul
13.02.2007, 17:58
Nothing is real... This Life is never-ending.
The Role that we play is a must.
I'm losing my Mind... You're erasing
My Memories and all that is Past.

I surrender You with holy Devotion...
Your Conscience is far-far away...
So bruise my Sanity and my Emotions,
Paint my filthy Nightmares in gray.

Don't abuse Yourself to express
Your Love and Desire of my Tears.
Feel free to pull me down to Disgrace
And to quench Your Thirst of pure Sins.

Violate my Heart and martyr in Mire
My Soul as an innocent Dove...
Desecrate my Dreams gently on Fire,
Rape my sweet Angel with Love...

Philosopher
13.02.2007, 18:20
Nothing is real... This Life is never-ending.
The Role that we play is a must.
I'm losing my Mind... You're erasing
My Memories and all that is Past.

I surrender You with holy Devotion...
Your Conscience is far-far away...
So bruise my Sanity and my Emotions,
Paint my filthy Nightmares in gray.

Don't abuse Yourself to express
Your Love and Desire of my Tears.
Feel free to pull me down to Disgrace
And to quench Your Thirst of pure Sins.

Violate my Heart and martyr in Mire
My Soul as an innocent Dove...
Desecrate my Dreams gently on Fire,
Rape my sweet Angel with Love...
Այս էջը մի տեսակ երկխոսություն է դառնում, բայց գուցե հենց դրա մեջ է նրա հետաքրքրությունը. երկխոսության մեջ է ծնվում ճշմարտությունը և կյանքը ընդհանրապես: Այս բանաստեղծությունդ լավն էր, հիանալի, այս անգամ մտքերիդ տվել էիր ավելի բարդ բառային ձև ու միտքն էլ էր դժվար ծնվում, երևի ապրումն էր ավելի շատ կամ գուցե նոր բացահայտվող զգացողություն էր ու դժվար էր արտահայտել: Նաև ավելի կանացի էր, աղջկական վայրի բռնկումները համադրվում էին կանացի զգացողությունների հետ, ու դրանց համադրությունից կիսադառը, բայց հաճելի զգացողություն մնաց: Հիանալի էր: Այսինքն` քեզ արժանի: Կամ` հակառակը:

CactuSoul
13.02.2007, 18:35
Ուրախ եմ, որ մենախոսության փոխարեն գոնե երկխոսություն կա: Սկզբում նույնիսկ հույս չունեի, որ ինչ-որ մեկը կպատասխանի այս թեմայում:

Իսկ ինչ վերաբերում է այս բանաստեղծությանը, այն դեռ կարծես ինքս էլ լավ չեմ «մարսել»: Երբեմն լինում են ստեղծագործություններ, որ գրում եմ, մի քանի օր հետո կարդում ու զգում, որ այնքան էլ լավ չի ստացվել: Իսկ այս մեկի մասին դեռ ոչինչ չգիտեմ: Առաջին անգամ է, որ այսքան հապճեպ գրածս ուրիշների դատին եմ հանձնում:

Eva
08.04.2007, 06:21
Օ-հօ:o , պատասխան!!!
:) Ինձ էլ թվում էր, թե էս թեմայում մենակ եմ մնալու:) :

Ապրես: Ես ուրախ եմ քեզ համար:;)

No darling, this topic of yours is too good to be left unanswered. I'm proud of you! Keep penning, you are good at it.

I smell the sand
And touch the sun through eyelids
My hair is dry
And feet refuse to bargain with my hips

I'm in a company with silence, or here again
That constant noise shows loyalty to master-brain
Or could those two be in agreement to share one draft?
Wouldn't all those prevent to hear the beat of own heart?

Oh, I forget, I have no heart; I am the Cloud
That disobeyed and left the sky
Then hit the ground not scared to die
There had to be a reason to survive
And justify innate desire to stay alive.

"Child, you must be tired, close your eyes.
The dark will rise, oh look, it rises now
You'll turn into a shadow wearing a costume of a widow
Please, choose my hand over a cactus to be your pillow.

The Lamplighter on asteroid B612
Still has no rest and takes no breaks,
Extinguishes and lights the lamp, if you remember, once a minute...
Are you really that silly to imply, that anything around is infinite?"

I care so much, my child, within that minute
I will erase those footprints of your wishful thinking,
All future memories of past, that led you to this desert
Will find a shelter outside of conscious mind forever"

"Unwise!" I said "Not now, I will consider
Pretenseful words of care your role is to deliver.
Nor will be caged... You'll catch me later, inevitably true, but now,
Have the decency and courage to accept without a sorrow
I LEFT YOU, I BETRAYED YOU, I ABANDONED YOU, MY EGO...
Go back" then signed

"Sincerely,

Your Hero"

I waive my hand
Then with caressing movement
Run fingers on the scene in front
And turn the page

:B

CactuSoul
09.04.2007, 11:16
No darling, this topic of yours is too good to be left unanswered. I'm proud of you! Keep penning, you are good at it.
Շնորհակալ եմ ոգևորիչ խոսքերի համար:love : Ճոխ էր ասված:oy …

CactuSoul
01.05.2007, 13:51
Tonight I’ll declare war to the You living in me. I’ll expel You from my Self and restart my Life without You within. I don’t know if I can succeed but at least I’ll try.

What if God bless me?..

I’m cursed and damned. I’m unholy and I have a thirst of Desecration.
In the land of my Soul there are high towers built of Guilt. Butterflies of Filth fly over the castles of Sins and my ghostly Fears are laughing wrathily apon the face of Reality.

No grace, no pain, no feelings.
I have nothing to expect from Life.
I’m relieved, I’m calm. And I feel good.

Don’t bless me, God! Your blessing will destroy my castles and diminish my towers.
And still the ruins will remain.
And then we both will regret about our deeds.

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

impression
01.05.2007, 20:46
Tonight I’ll declare war to the You living in me. I’ll expel You from my Self and restart my Life without You within. I don’t know if I can succeed but at least I’ll try.

What if God bless me?..

I’m cursed and damned. I’m unholy and I have a thirst of Desecration.
In the land of my Soul there are high towers built of Guilt. Butterflies of Filth fly over the castles of Sins and my ghostly Fears are laughing wrathily apon the face of Reality.

No grace, no pain, no feelings.
I have nothing to expect from Life.
I’m relieved, I’m calm. And I feel good.

Don’t bless me, God! Your blessing will destroy my castles and diminish my towers.
And still the ruins will remain.
And then we both will regret about our deeds.

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

Էնքան իմաստ կա գրածիդ մեջ, մարդ նույնիսկ վախենում է խորանալ ամեն մի բառի մեջ: Զարմանում եմ՝ քեզ ո՞րտեղից էդքան ուժ ու հասուն զգացմունքներ ;)

Արտակարգ ես գրում :ok
Առաջինը հենց քո գրառումներն եմ կարդացել ակումբում, ու հասկացել, որ այստեղ կան հետաքրքիր մարդիկ :)

CactuSoul
12.01.2008, 00:06
The Sky is red from the strain of forging another Dawn.
Other thoughts will visit your empty head, and they may even inhabit there if only you let them to.
Another shadow of Life will pass by, but still you'll stay in the Darkness where no shadow can stain your silhouette.
Your miserable Soul can never forget the Light you've once seen before your eyes closed forever to every tiny shape of Love. And your Heart will always echo the Serpent's shivering hiss in your ear: "You have never been me...".
My Heart will sing again. I know. It already does. I just need to believe my ears.
My Soul is counting the Stars within.
My Dreams are soaring to the Sun. Soon they'll reach Home.
No Sanity is needed to paint the wings of Butterflies with colors of the Rainbow.
I feel the warmth of the Sun on my back and I smile.
Welcome, Life! Come swallow me into your bliss and grow me some wings to fly to the Eternity!..

CactuSoul
28.08.2008, 14:08

Breeze slips from the air and shatters
falling onto my face. And grins
are dancing around in circles like
in a pagan mascarade. My dreams
are lying here. Weary and torn
they saturate my self with nonsense
of being. Stars glim across my eyelids
like drops of unfallen rain. My race
has rotten and it stinks like mire
since long ago. Fallen from grace
my destiny still tries to avoid the fire
of modern heretics. Embrace
of darkness is all my soul needs to feel,
yet I breath bitterness and sense
sand under my teeth. The silence is
seethed into my bones. So tense
are strained my nerves. And calmness
still breeds my sadness with joyful
memories like a blow of air irritates
the fire. Failing to smile the pale full
moon is enshrined in shame. My fingers
are numb. Vitality has left my
devastated brain and its echoes linger
on the path of time. Engulfed in sighs
the crumbs of my hope sing a lullaby
to my eyes with dead cold sight. The invisible
presence of sinful days now flies
over my soul.This miserable
wail laments my grief. And instead of
life giving blood salty inner tears imbue
my tortured heart. My wasted feelings
so serene are by solemn vanity subdued.
Yet I know there's another dawn
awaiting to fill me with vital light.
Soon I'll wave forever farewell
to this blue September night.

CactuSoul
22.12.2009, 00:51
Կոմպիս պուճախներն էի քրքրում…

Whatever your heart tells you my memories will always retain the mire.
Your blue crimes will murder your dreams like they always used to do. And echoes of your slight lament will spread your frail wishes all over the world.
Demise is near. Love is dead forever to those zombied souls. Cries of sorrow and pain will not matter anymore, as hope has left this place centuries ago.
Black wings of your angel will perfectly suit your blackened heart, and your bruised skin will lead you to crucifixion.
Never will scream this child, never will this flower blossom. Nevermore. Never again. Never you…
Stars in sky will witness this vanity, and your tears will wet the scars of the Moon.
Shadows will dance on your wounds. Dark will swallow your senses, and Heaven will close its eyes.

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

CactuSoul
15.02.2010, 02:53
Էլի մի հնություն...

Seven heavens will crash down onto your soul one after another. Shreds of filthy darkness will strand into your heart and it will rain blood over your dreams.
Your eyes will look up to no-sky above and tears will make your love suffocate…

Sweet doves will turn into ravens soaring above your head…
A chaotic noise will rape your mind and your fingers will faint to breath.

Somewhere still lies your innocence – lost and astray – and bewailing your fate it fades evaporating into none.

© C.S.
(Black Snakey CactuSoul)

dvgray
15.02.2010, 04:02
հիանալի է … ապրես
… ինչ որ մեծ լարման իմպուլս անցավ մարմնովս:

CactuSoul
20.07.2010, 19:02
Once again my soul is on the pavement, once again it is lain without a home.
Clouds have engulfed the sky, yet it's too calm to be really sad.
The sacred castle I'd built out of the pieces of my dreams is demolished for one more time... I know how to glue them with hope, yet it's getting harder and harder with each time...
I collect the crumbs of my dreams, I do treasure them.
The hope comes to me wearing your face. - My glue for shattered lullabies and smiles, for my broken shelter, for my torn wings...
Why do you do this to me... every time?..
Maybe I do deserve these pieces of hell time after time?

Yet I feel like changing the words of the famous song: "Too much hell will kill you... anytime..."

CactuSoul
27.04.2011, 23:58
Parts… Glue… Never…

Dreams are no more your satellite in Life and your scars are wet.
Tears are just vanity translated into salty water.
Nothing else matters but the black sky above.

Today the rain again washes away your imaginary happiness and leaves you cold… A flash of memory slashes your mind like a lightning, as thousand times before. Dancing in the rain…
You go on masturbating your weakness and your fingers smell like her again…

Ravens will throw black feathers down the sky on your empty soul.

He will never be there to protect you, as you couldn’t protect him when it was needed.
She’ll love you forever, but still it makes no sense at all.

The Earth is getting colder. Burn it, maybe it helps…

Seven… Nonsense… Whatever…

CactuSoul
30.01.2014, 03:23
We always try hard and
do our best to meet deadlines

we never meet any live ones