PDA

Դիտել ողջ տարբերակը : "Chit-Chat" club: welcome, if you can read this

Էջեր : 1 [2]

Շինարար
04.11.2009, 01:10
Hrach, you didn't understand what I had ment.:)

_Հրաչ_
04.11.2009, 01:21
Hrach, you didn't understand what I had ment

When dude? And are you here yet? I used to know you are gone already.

No Broken Hearted Girl
04.11.2009, 19:26
The way you typed the word in bold in the sentence above is in the past tense. The correct spelling for this word is choose.;)

I know,but i saw it late, and i couldn't correct it:)

Nadine
04.11.2009, 22:57
what I had ment
meant ;)

Nadine
04.11.2009, 22:57
I used to know you are gone already.
I thought you were gone already ;)

Agni
04.11.2009, 23:03
Helloooo everybody... how are you???What are you talking about?

Ilona
05.11.2009, 00:00
Helloooo everybody... how are you???What are you talking about?

Hey, dear! I'm fine, what about u?

Ilona
05.11.2009, 00:06
I am to do a very interesting task. the task is to find out some armenian proverbs that contain the national character in themself. Could u help me ppl? I don't know any armenian proverbs:oy

Rhayader
05.11.2009, 00:22
I am to do a very interesting task. the task is to find out some armenian proverbs that contain the national character in themself. Could u help me ppl? I don't know any armenian proverbs:oy

U mean you really don't?:o

Ilona
05.11.2009, 00:40
U mean you really don't?:o

I mean I know some, but not many. At least not such ones which r up to the task.......

Ilona
05.11.2009, 23:08
Ppl, do u want to check ur cultural competence? If u do want then answer this question and if u can explain why u chose that very variant.
1. When an American says “We have to get together soon”, what does she mean?

a.Call me tomorrow so that we can make plans.
b.I want to have a meaningful relationship with u.
c.I had a nice time talking to u and would like to get together with u some time in the near future.

2. You’ve just been introduced to an American friend’s parents. What would u do?

a. Say, “hello” and bow
b. Say nothing and shake hands
c. Say “nice to meet u” and shake hands.
d. Say, “hi”

3. You’re at work and need to talk to a female senior colleague of 55 who has never married. What would u call her?

a. Mrs. Smith
b. Ms. Smith
c. Miss Smith
d. Caroline

4. You’ve been invited to dinner at an American friend’s home. You’re about to sit down and eat, but u want to use the toilet first. What would u do?

a. Get up and start looking around the house for the toilet.
b. Say, “Excuse me. Where’s the toilet?”
c. Say, “Do u mind if I use the bathroom?”
d. Say, “Could I wash my hands before dinner?”

_Հրաչ_
05.11.2009, 23:13
My answers:
1) c
2) d
3) c
4) d

Do I have mistakes?

helium
06.11.2009, 00:34
The same answers as Hrach gives :)

Ուլուանա
06.11.2009, 06:07
You had better create a new topic for that, in Armenian, of course. ;)

Ilona
06.11.2009, 19:40
My answers:
1) c
2) d
3) c
4) d

Do I have mistakes?

Very good!:ok I suppose, that u don't mind if we wait a little, may be smbd else would like to answer the questions, then I'll write where's the mistake

helium
07.11.2009, 01:15
Very good!:ok I suppose, that u don't mind if we wait a little, may be smbd else would like to answer the questions, then I'll write where's the mistake
The mistake...does that mean there is only 1 mistake? ;) Maybe there was some kind of trick in the questions, like Americans never shake hands when meeting someone for the first time :D

Armeno
07.11.2009, 01:28
YOOOO Niggaz, Wazzup?:D:D

Ilona
07.11.2009, 15:19
The mistake...does that mean there is only 1 mistake? ;) Maybe there was some kind of trick in the questions, like Americans never shake hands when meeting someone for the first time :D

Funny:)! But there is no trick, Besides u haven't written abt handshaking at all, u have chosen another variant...

helium
07.11.2009, 17:28
Yeah, it was just an example:)

Ilona
07.11.2009, 23:49
Well guys, I suppose there will not be any other volunteers, so I won't keep u waiting more. There r some questions where two possible answers can be, for ex. 2 (c,d) & 4 (c,d). But still in ur answers there was a mistake in the 3rd question. It's b, not c.
Now it is more correct to use Ms. which is pronounced as [miz], it is a formal title in front of the name of a woman, whether she is married or not.

StrangeLittleGirl
07.11.2009, 23:58
Hello everybody! Do you accept newbies in your club?

Ռուֆուս
08.11.2009, 00:11
Dear Ilona, I'm begging you on my knees to respect my intellect! Please write the English words with their proper spelling.

For example instead of "u" you should write "you", instead of "r" you should write "are", etc.

Thank you! :)

StrangeLittleGirl
08.11.2009, 00:15
Dear Ilona, I'm begging you on my knees to respect my intellect! Please write the English words with their proper spelling.

For example instead of "u" you should write "you", instead of "r" you should write "are", etc.

Is it a rule in this topic?

Ռուֆուս
08.11.2009, 00:20
Is it a rule in this topic?

No, it's just a personal request :)

StrangeLittleGirl
08.11.2009, 00:22
No, it's just a personal request :)

Ok, I guess it's annoying for u :))

StrangeLittleGirl
08.11.2009, 00:23
Sh*t (am I allowed to swear here?), it's so uncomfortable to speak English with Armenians.

Ilona
08.11.2009, 01:07

Well, no problem! To be honest I can't understand, why it offends you. And why do you consider it as disrespect to your INTELLECT?

ars83
13.11.2009, 20:44
Hello, everybody.

Have you seen people wearing face masks in Yerevan? I just came across one person this morning.
Is the danger of being infected with swine flu so high in our country? :think

StrangeLittleGirl
20.11.2009, 12:54
Hello, everybody.

Have you seen people wearing face masks in Yerevan? I just came across one person this morning.
Is the danger of being infected with swine flu so high in our country? :think

Yes, I've seen them in our university. The risk of getting infected is quite high but swine flu is not a dangerous infection, so there's no need to worry. All you have to do is to see a doctor when you have the symptoms.

ars83
20.11.2009, 16:35
Yes, I've seen them in our university. The risk of getting infected is quite high but swine flu is not a dangerous infection, so there's no need to worry. All you have to do is to see a doctor when you have the symptoms.

But there should be some precautions taken, I suppose. But for this I better to read the corresponding thread on this forum rather than bothering you with questions :)
Thanks!

total_abandon
20.11.2009, 18:42
Hi, guys, today i saw a children with masks too, it's very strange isn't it,?? Now It is such an important problem in Yerevan??:o:o

StrangeLittleGirl
20.11.2009, 23:33
But there should be some precautions taken, I suppose. But for this I better to read the corresponding thread on this forum rather than bothering you with questions :)
Thanks!

Of course precautions should be taken but those masks are not very reliable. They are effective for the first half an hour. Therefore instead of wearing masks you can simply wash your hands as often as possible, you must avoid from hugging and kissing different people, even if they are healthy.

Ուլուանա
21.11.2009, 03:45
I hope you don't mind if I correct your mistakes.

But for this I better to read the corresponding thread on this forum rather than bothering you with questions :)
I better read... (there is no particle to here)

Of course precautions should be taken but those masks are not very reliable. They are effective for the first half an hour. Therefore instead of wearing masks you can simply wash your hands as often as possible, you must avoid from hugging and kissing different people, even if they are healthy.
avoid doing sth., not from doing sth.

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 12:58
Oof...:think

Շինարար
21.11.2009, 13:01
Oof...:think

Hayk, stop grumbling

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 13:12
Hayk, stop grumbling
What is grambling?...

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 13:14
I guess if I больше spend my time here, after some time I can speak English very well...:think

Շինարար
21.11.2009, 13:14
What is grambling?...

When somebody murmurs, we say that he grumbles

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 13:19
When somebody murmurs, we say that he grumbles
And what is murmur?:oy

Շինարար
21.11.2009, 13:28
And what is murmur?:oy

To murmur means to lament.

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 13:35
To murmur means to lament.
But I don't even know what means lament...:pardon

Շինարար
21.11.2009, 13:37

Lamenting means when you keep on saying "of, uf, ah, vah, eh".

cold skin
21.11.2009, 13:38

Lament means- մղձավանջ:unsure

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 13:56
Oh, clear, thank you...:B

Աբելյան
21.11.2009, 16:29
Who let the dogs out...:think

Ilona
25.11.2009, 00:58
I have found out very interesting information and would like to share it with u, possibly some of u already know it.
In English the word "of course" is used not in the way as in Armenian or in Russian. In English it sounds very categoric. When u answer smbd by that phrase ur massage may be interpreted as "It's obvious, can't u see or it's so clear, don't u understand?" As a result the native speaker may get offended:8

Mephistopheles
25.11.2009, 06:06
I have found out very interesting information and would like to share it with u, possibly some of u already know it.
In English the word "of course" is used not in the way as in Armenian or in Russian. In English it sounds very categoric. When u answer smbd by that phrase ur massage may be interpreted as "It's obvious, can't u see or it's so clear, don't u understand?" As a result the native speaker may get offended:8

Not necessarily... I use that phrase a lot.. it may also be understood as "I assure you" or "don't worry" .... and of course there's always a tone that can change the "meaning"

Ilona
25.11.2009, 21:23
Not necessarily... I use that phrase a lot.. it may also be understood as "I assure you" or "don't worry" .... and of course there's always a tone that can change the "meaning"

Sure, u r right! All of us use it in some way giving some special connotation to it, The point is I just mentioned how the native speakers perceive it. The tendency viewed in English language is the usage of some other phrases instead of "of course", such phrases as "I suppose so, I think so" and these phrases do not mean that the speaker doubts in what he says.

Աբելյան
26.11.2009, 14:09
It's very gloomy today :}

Շինարար
26.11.2009, 15:15
It's very gloomy today :}

Oh, it's strange of you!

ars83
26.11.2009, 18:24
I hope you don't mind if I correct you mistakes.
No, no, no :) I would be grateful to you!

Thanks! :ok

ars83
26.11.2009, 18:31

Well, I don't hug or kiss people very often. As to washing hands as often as possible... is it true that washing hands too often (say every fifteen minutes or so) is not health and can cause some negative effects on the skin? How much is that "as often as possible?"

BTW, the thread on forum I refered to was not informative at all.

Adriano
26.11.2009, 18:42
I don't hug or kiss people very often

Oho if you are so, it means that you have not very much from armenians inside, you know it is very difficult to imagine armenians without kissing!

Adriano
26.11.2009, 18:44
People I have a question for you! What do you think about armenian kissing? It is very interesting to find out why armenians kiss so much.

ars83
26.11.2009, 19:22
Oho if you are so, it means that you have not very much from armenians inside, you know it is very difficult to imagine armenians without kissing!

Well, I can trace my origin no further than to my grand-grand-fathers, but one of them is from the province of Syunik and another one is from somewhere in Western Armenia, I don't remember exactly. So, I should be as much Armenian as most of people on this forum. :)
I don't like kissing people often and don't like if they do so to me. I also do not like idiomatic "ցավդ տանեմ", "ջիգյարիդ մեռնեմ" and so on, I believe that most of them are artificial, feigned and not sincere - just a habit.

Adriano
26.11.2009, 19:33
I also do not like idiomatic "ցավդ տանեմ", "ջիգյարիդ մեռնեմ" and so on
Yes I do not like them too. These words are not very nice. But there are moments where these words help us to overcome or escaping from some difficult situations. i think that many languages have such words, which help people to reflact some emotions, which are very difficult to say with usual words.

StrangeLittleGirl
27.11.2009, 01:17
I hope you don't mind if I correct you mistakes.

avoid doing sth., not from doing sth.

Sh*t, I thought this club is for chatting and not for correcting mistakes.

Thanks, I'll try to be more careful from now on. Even more careful than I usually am when I write in Armenian.

StrangeLittleGirl
27.11.2009, 01:25
Well, I don't hug or kiss people very often. As to washing hands as often as possible... is it true that washing hands too often (say every fifteen minutes or so) is not health and can cause some negative effects on the skin? How much is that "as often as possible?"

BTW, the thread on forum I refered to was not informative at all.

Every 15 minutes is too often.

Ուլուանա
27.11.2009, 01:27
Sh*t, I thought this club is for chatting and not for correcting mistakes.

Thanks, I'll try to be more careful from now on. Even more careful than I usually am when I write in Armenian.
And I thought chatting and correcting each other's mistakes can be combined in this club. But if you don't like it, no problem. ;) Anyway, there is no reason to get annoyed. I'm not going to correct your mistakes any more. Sorry.

StrangeLittleGirl
27.11.2009, 01:31
And I thought chatting and correcting each other's mistakes can be combined in this club. But if you don't like it, no problem. ;) Anyway, there is no reason to get annoyed. I'm not going to correct your mistakes any more. Sorry.

No, thanks. I prefer chatting freely instead of thinking for ages before I write something.

Adriano
27.11.2009, 10:25
hey, what are you speaking about here, lets just talk and if somebody makes mistakes we should inform him/her about it only in private chatts. I think that in this english speaking mini club we should both correct and talk, but we should do everything very carfuly. And by the way we are here mostly for not correcting our mistakes, but to chatt in our dear english. Even in armenia we have people who do not write and speak armenian well and if it is so what you except from us.:think

Katka
27.11.2009, 12:11
hey, what are you speaking about here, lets just talk and if somebody makes mistakes we should inform him/her about it only in private chatts. I think that in this english speaking mini club we should both correct and talk, but we should do everything very carfuly. And by the way we are here mostly for not correcting our mistakes, but to chatt in our dear english. Even in armenia we have people who do not write and speak armenian well and if it is so what you except from us.:think

hey, guy, I didn't know that u know English. That's cool. What about r Italian?

P.S. I am now trying to improve my English, so , please, chat - clubbers, whenever u notice any mistakes correct them.

ars83
27.11.2009, 12:18
hey, what are you speaking about here, lets just talk and if somebody makes mistakes we should inform him/her about it only in private chatts.
I don't think so. Having your mistakes corrected publicly gives others a chance to learn from it. I personally welcome any correction of my mistakes in this thread and thank in advance those who help me improve my English. :ok No private chats are necessary for me.

Even in armenia we have people who do not write and speak armenian well and if it is so what you except from us.:think
BTW, it should be "expect" instead of "except" ;)

One more thing. I can see that you pressed Shift to have capital E in the beginning of the sentence. Was it difficult to press it once more when typing word Armenia?
Sorry, I just do not understand this manner of typing (I can see it quite often). I would understand if there were no capital letters at all...

ars83
27.11.2009, 12:21
Every 15 minutes is too often.

Does this mean that it can really damage the skin? (I remeber it was about removing something like "protective layer") I thought it was an exaggeration.

Adriano
27.11.2009, 16:36
Sorry, I just do not understand this manner of typing (I can see it quite often). I would understand if there were no capital letters at all...
I would like to ask you not to tell me what and how I should write. It will be better not to correct our mistakes in the whole chat, but offer us new interesting themes for talking. And when you find any mistakes just write me, so that I, only I will know about that. And you should understand that not everybody like when somebody is hunting for their mistakes every moment.

Adriano
27.11.2009, 16:40
What about r Italian?

My dear Katka, my italian is very well and I would like to find chats where I can talk about different subjects in italian.

Katka
27.11.2009, 16:44
My dear Katka, my italian is very well and I would like to find chats where I can talk about different subjects in italian.

Just one thing, let's chat freely. I mean why u use... my dear Katka. Just Katka although it's beautiful:oy
Think there are a lot. Just try to search and u will find for sure.

Adriano
27.11.2009, 16:50
Just one thing, let's chat freely. I mean why u use... my dear Katka. Just Katka although it's beautiful

Katka I want you to know that I have not thought about the word dear two or three months before writting it, I have just written it, it was not difficult for me.

ars83
27.11.2009, 16:55
I would like to ask you not to tell me what and how I should write. It will be better not to correct our mistakes in the whole chat, but offer us new interesting themes for talking. And when you find any mistakes just write me, so that I, only I will know about that. And you should understand that not everybody like when somebody is hunting for their mistakes every moment.

1) First of all, let me underline once for all that I don't hunt for anyone's mistakes on the forum.

2) As to correction, let me apologise for it. This will not repeat in the future.

3) Concerning private messages, I am not going to correct anyone's typos or errors privately. Those who accept corrections from me will receive them in this thread publicly so that others could also benefit from it. Those who do not accept corrections from me will not receive them.

4) New interesting topics... Well, what about exotic meals? What is the most exotic meal you have ever tried? As to myself, I have to say, that I am very-very conservative in this respect. But I like to listen to people telling about their experiences with extraordinary meals.

Katka
27.11.2009, 16:57
Katka I want you to know that I have not think about the word dear two or three month before writting it, I have just written it, it was not difficult for me.

Oh,oh, my dear friend, I am sorry. I am sure of it. You know how much I appreciate u. I totally agree with u that words are nothing to have an influence. Ok, guess u r right and we will continue using dear.;)

Adriano
27.11.2009, 17:05
who can tell me, why do we write word o'clock in this way?:think

ars83
27.11.2009, 17:16
who can tell me, why do we write word o'clock in this way?:think

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_o_in_o'clock_mean

StrangeLittleGirl
28.11.2009, 00:47
Does this mean that it can really damage the skin? (I remeber it was about removing something like "protective layer") I thought it was an exaggeration.

I'm not a dermatologist so I may be mistaken but I think if you wash your hands too often, you will kill your own bacteria. Therefore, your immune system may become weaker and you may be more sensitive to different infections.

StrangeLittleGirl
28.11.2009, 00:49
New interesting topics... Well, what about exotic meals? What is the most exotic meal you have ever tried? As to myself, I have to say, that I am very-very conservative in this respect. But I like to listen to people telling about their experiences with extraordinary meals.
Pfff, another IELTS topic :)) I guess I'm becoming obsessive-compulsive.

ars83
28.11.2009, 12:36
Pfff, another IELTS topic :))
Didn't even know what was the IELTS :)) Looked it up in Google.
Well, may be, I've never taken the IELTS.

I guess I'm becoming obsessive-compulsive.
No problem with me :)

Just yesterday recollected a dinner which quite surprised me. My friends and I were served a see-food, I don't remember the name of the creature on the plate, something like a lobster. It was accompanied by two halved lemons. I thought that they were for squeezing and pouring them into the meal. But it turned out that they were for washing the hands after eating the meal (which had to be done by hands)!
I would suggest petrol for that purpose :))

StrangeLittleGirl
28.11.2009, 23:56
Didn't even know what was the IELTS :)) Looked it up in Google.

Just yesterday recollected a dinner which quite surprised me. My friends and I were served a see-food, I don't remember the name of the creature on the plate, something like a lobster. It was accompanied by two halved lemons. I thought that they were for squeezing and pouring them into the meal. But it turned out that they were for washing the hands after eating the meal (which had to be done by hands)!
I would suggest petrol for that purpose :))

Sea-food... yummy. I love it!

art5041
28.02.2010, 17:23
wew . Nice to see English Section. HI all :P IM Arthur, But Call me just Art :P

Adriano
28.02.2010, 17:43
wew . Nice to see English Section. HI all :P IM Arthur, But Call me just Art :P

O, as I see you are newcomer, and accept my greetings, so do you like akumb?

art5041
28.02.2010, 17:46
O, as I see you are newcomer, and accept my greetings, so do you like akumb?

As For Now yes lol. Just A little confused , Becoz Here r a lot of Threads and Posts :S lol
Anyway it is Cool to Hv Armenian Forums

Ֆրեյա
01.03.2010, 09:35
Hey, every body !
Congrats, its spring today ! Wanna wish you everybody happy spring, happy new life, happy moments and events !
:love :love :love

Adriano
01.03.2010, 09:46
Hey, every body !
Congrats, its spring today ! Wanna wish you everybody happy spring, happy new life, happy moments and events !
:love :love :love

thanks, I think spring is very nice season, I like it very much. I think that this is a such season when everything starts. But I should say also that we do not have any winter this year, and it is very starnge to me now, as I do not feel that the winter has changed to spring,. So lets see what will happen!!!!!!!!!!;)

art5041
01.03.2010, 14:19
thanks, I think spring is very nice season, I like it very much. I think that this is a such season when everything starts. But I should say also that we do not have any winter this year, and it is very starnge to me now, as I do not feel that the winter has changed to spring,. So lets see what will happen!!!!!!!!!!;)

hmm i think in spring u will see what u didnt see in winter. SNOW :S

Adriano
01.03.2010, 19:38
hmm i think in spring u will see what u didnt see in winter. SNOW :S

oooooooooo, no now I do not want to see any snow, it will not be interesting, I would like to see sunny weather but not very warm, I want to feel spring wind, I think it is not very cold, and it is not very hot.

art5041
01.03.2010, 20:33
oooooooooo, no now I do not want to see any snow, it will not be interesting, I would like to see sunny weather but not very warm, I want to feel spring wind, I think it is not very cold, and it is not very hot.

Yes . Like Romantick Spring days

Adam
02.03.2010, 16:48
Hi there :))
I need some advice. Simultanesly with learning english, though I know it quite good I can say, I want to learn french. Some people say that I will mix, the others say on the contrary, I don't know who I can trust. So what d'you think, will it help me or just the opposite?
Thanks in advance :)

Katka
02.03.2010, 18:08
I need some advice. Simultanesly with learning english, though I know it quite good I can say, I want to learn french. Some people say that I will mix, the others say on the contrary, I don't know who I can trust. So what d'you think, will it help me or just the opposite?
I think it mainly depends on how old are u. If u already know English quite good, u won't mix.I'll say more, it will help u to learn French. Still I'd like to mention that French is more difficult.
U welcome;) Never mind and start learning, even if it will be difficult.

Աբելյան
02.03.2010, 20:37
Holy shit, my Englsh skills seem to be poorer and poorer for each year.:8

Ուլուանա
02.03.2010, 21:17
I know English quite well, not good.

Adam
02.03.2010, 23:08
I think it mainly depends on how old are u. If u already know English quite good, u won't mix.I'll say more, it will help u to learn French. Still I'd like to mention that French is more difficult.
U welcome;) Never mind and start learning, even if it will be difficult.

thanks, I will start maybe in the beginning of April. I really want to know it and sometimes I anvy those people who know that quite well and can speak. ))
At the same time I realize that there is a big work ahead and I must work hard, cos it's somewhat difficult language.

art5041
03.03.2010, 14:45
I prefer to Learn Spanish , And as it said it will not make u Mix (ofcorce depend on u ) It will help u . Like me . Im now learning Spanish Through English And some Russian . If a Real I dont Like Russian . English is Best For me :P

Minerva
04.03.2010, 16:59
hello everybody. I've joined the club recently and have just discovered this thread. I'd like to take part in your discussions and improve my English. So if you notice some mistakes, please let me know. :)

art5041
04.03.2010, 18:24
hello everybody. I've joined the club recently and have just discovered this thread. I'd like to take part in your discussions and improve my English. So if you notice some mistakes, please let me know. :)

Hehe Nice Welcome To The Candy Shop lol ;) . And if want Improve ur English >> Watch Movies In English , Talk to Friends.
And As Im Doing Try to Talk Guys From USA (Better Online talk).... ;) GL
Oh How old r u? ( Just Wondering :P)

CactuSoul
04.03.2010, 18:27
So if you notice some mistakes, please let me know. :)

"...if you notice any mistakes...";)

Աբելյան
04.03.2010, 18:45
oof...

CactuSoul
04.03.2010, 19:04
oof...

Thus we already know the English translation for Armenian "ուֆ". Thanks, H.A.Y.K.O.:))

Աբելյան
04.03.2010, 20:18
Thus we already know the English translation for Armenian "ուֆ". Thanks, H.A.Y.K.O.:))
Also you can write it with "u" :pardon

Հայկօ
04.03.2010, 23:26
Also you can write it with "u" :pardon

Thank you, dotee :D:

Աբելյան
04.03.2010, 23:32
Thank you, dotee :D:
Oh, you're welcome!:hands

Minerva
05.03.2010, 15:03
Hehe Nice Welcome To The Candy Shop lol ;) . And if want Improve ur English >> Watch Movies In English , Talk to Friends.
And As Im Doing Try to Talk Guys From USA (Better Online talk).... ;) GL
Oh How old r u? ( Just Wondering :P)

Thanx, I try to speak English as much as possible. BTW, what do you think is better: to watch films in English with subtiteles or without?
I'm 19. :)

Adriano
05.03.2010, 15:10
Thanx, I try to speak English as much as possible. BTW, what do you think is better: to watch films in English with subtiteles or without?

First of all I want to mention that it is very very good that you can talk to us in english here. Now you will say that we do not talk each other yes you are right partly, but you should know that such way of convarsation is very important also. You should just talk english , watch tv programms and films in english without anything. Also I would like you to listen english every time you are working by the computer, for example you can listen something interesting in english. As my experiance shows it helps very very much.

Minerva
05.03.2010, 15:35
First of all I want to mention that it is very very good that you can talk to us in english here. Now you will say that we do not talk each other yes you are right partly, but you should know that such way of convarsation is very important also. You should just talk english , watch tv programms and films in english without anything. Also I would like you to listen english every time you are working by the computer, for example you can listen something interesting in english. As my experiance shows it helps very very much.

Yeah, I'm very glad I found this thread. :) And i won't say you don't talk here. I agree written conversation is also very important. Unfortunately, I don't have the possibility of listening to smth while I'm at work. But I'll try to follow your advice. Do you think songs in English help in learning the language?

Adriano
05.03.2010, 16:25
Yeah, I'm very glad I found this thread. :) And i won't say you don't talk here. I agree written conversation is also very important. Unfortunately, I don't have the possibility of listening to smth while I'm at work. But I'll try to follow your advice. Do you think songs in English help in learning the language?

yes, I do,listening is the most important thing you should improve

ministr
05.03.2010, 16:43

Basically, when you turn on the subtitles then you start to read them instead of watching movie :)
At first try to find russian version of that movie, watch a couple of times and make sure that you already know the text. Then switch to english. It will be much easier to understand, because you already know the meaning of dialogs. Try this, they say it is effective :)

CactuSoul
05.03.2010, 17:40
Do you think songs in English help in learning the language?
May I answer this question?:oy

It depends on what songs you prefer to listen to. With me songs did help a lot (and they still do sometimes).
If you like a song you try to sing along, it interests you and you want (it may be desire in some cases:))) to understand what it is about... So you search for the lyrics in internet, translate the unknown words, "find out" new phrases, and if the song is really close to your heart you will remember them for sure. And this will be a great help for your vocabulary.

Reading books and listening to audiobooks in English is also a great help.

What concerns the films: using subtitles may be useful if your ear is not trained enough for English speech. It can help you understand what was that you couldn't catch in a character's speech:pardon.

Ֆրեյա
05.03.2010, 17:56
Jiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzz... :))
You mean you gonna make yourself watch the same movie thrice?

Just relax... take it as it comes :))
I would advice to listen to audiobooks instead of watching movies.
Firstly, audiobooks are read by professionals with brilliant speaking skills, the language and phrases are formal, so you study the official language :) Secondly, audiobooks contain more concentrated information, you intensively listen to the speech, while in movies dialogs are few and you waste most of the time watching but not listening.
I`ve been listening to the Harry Potter 6, 7 and Dracula by Bram Stocker, it was impressive ! :)

Minerva
05.03.2010, 17:59
May I answer this question?:oy

Of course, my question was directed to all who would bother to answer. :))

It depends on what songs you prefer to listen to. With me songs did help a lot (and they still do sometimes).
If you like a song you try to sing along, it interests you and you want (it may be desire in some cases:))) to understand what it is about... So you search for the lyrics in internet, translate the unknown words, "find out" new phrases, and if the song is really close to your heart you will remember them for sure. And this will be a great help for your vocabulary.

Reading books and listening to audiobooks in English is also a great help.

What concerns the films: using subtitles may be useful if your ear is not trained enough for English speech. It can help you understand what was that you couldn't catch in a character's speech:pardon.

Thanx a lot. I somtimes do such research and it's really very useful. Sometimes i understand the meaning of some phrases while the others in my group don't :)) And it all thanx to songs and of course, books. I also use the INternet a lot doing some kind of research about the subjects that interest me. It also helps a lot.

ministr
05.03.2010, 18:10

Firstly, audiobooks are read by professionals with brilliant speaking skills, the language and phrases are formal, so you study the official language :) Secondly, audiobooks contain more concentrated information, you intensively listen to the speech, while in movies dialogs are few and you waste most of the time watching but not listening.
I`ve been listening to the Harry Potter 6, 7 and Dracula by Bram Stocker, it was impressive ! :)

If it's my favourite movie then I can watch it 10 times :) Nobody says that you should watch every movie that you can get.

art5041
05.03.2010, 23:06

Ohho Seems Like Here is Hot :P . Nice . Guys

Yes Better if u start from Sub. And when it Turned on lol as mainisrt said. (That is not true) U can Just Take a Glance of Sub. It Depands How much words u know and hv u seen that kind of words before.
Yes SOngs Help Too . With songs U can Speak Fluant .
And it is Gr8 Age . Im 19 too. Also i can Invite u to English Forums. (Ofcorse if u want ) Then if want Send me PM=Private Message And i will sedn u My Skype . Then ........ i will help With Plasure ;);)

art5041
05.03.2010, 23:10

heh Nice Me too I wahtched HP5-6 In English . it is AWESOME . But i think audiobooks is useless for fast talking . Coz It should be fast . English Like fast Talking And Reading.

Աբելյան
05.03.2010, 23:45
I think your disscussion is very interesting.:8

Դարք
06.03.2010, 02:06

you know i download films in english....also download subtitles in english and watch the film with may vocabulary waiting wor translate the words i dont know,and i dont have to stop the film and translate the world i do it when the film goes on and its very comfortable and usefull as you watch good film and learn minimum 10-15 words from the film

Adriano
10.03.2010, 11:42
People what do you think about english way of life? Don't you think it to be very strict? And what do you think about english people do you like them? So lets talk about our most favourite country UK. I think we all like this great country, we or some of us only know english language, but I think this is enough even to undertsand their people, their lifestyle.

Minerva
10.03.2010, 12:54

Well, you can just watch the movies you already know by heart. :)

Tnx, I've never listened to audiobooks, but :'ll try. I've read all 7 Potters :)) and it really helped to enlarge my vocabulary a lot.

Minerva
10.03.2010, 13:01
People what do you think about english way of life? Don't you think it to be very strict? And what do you think about english people do you like them? So lets talk about our most favourite country UK. I think we all like this great country, we or some of us only know english language, but I think this is enough even to undertsand their people, their lifestyle.

Well, I like their way of living or at least the picture of their way of living that I have in my mind (taking into account that I've never been to GB) but I wouldn't like to have such way of life. I'm more a Southern type :P, Italy:love, Spain. But i like GB, I found the English people interesting, but my favourite people of GB are the Irish.

Adam
10.03.2010, 14:40

I think english people are much self confident and arrogant and they are a little bit stingy and at the same time very cold. I dunno... I don't like them. I like americans for example.
English people don't have very casual human qualities. Seems they are void of any feelings.
But I cannot refuse that they are punctual and treat to people with immense respect. But as I noticed sometimes their attitude is not frankly. However, they are humans too, and why not, maybe their lifestyle is better than others'. Who knows...

art5041
10.03.2010, 15:00

Yea If A Real, I really LOVE English And It is My Dream To be in UK or US .

Minerva
10.03.2010, 17:34
And the thing I like most of all is the English humor. :D
I've read a text abot the controversies of the English character. It was in Russian but if i find it I'll try to translate and put it here.

Աբելյան
13.03.2010, 01:57
Oh my God, my new connection sucks((( Awful.

CactuSoul
13.03.2010, 02:10

Hayko, do not sware, please:))! I'm sure you wouldn't say the same thing in Armenian:P.

Երկնային
13.03.2010, 02:15
CactuSoul, I love you... :love I miss you so badly... ohhh, that's so romantic, I guess :))

CactuSoul
13.03.2010, 02:49
CactuSoul, I love you... :love I miss you so badly... ohhh, that's so romantic, I guess :))

Nyut, don't extradite your feelings:}, take an example from me, baby:)).
As Murad says in the famous movie - maybe someone's following us:think.

P.S.
I'm awaiting your romantic confessions by PM, sweety:love;):secret.

Երկնային
13.03.2010, 02:52
Nyut, don't extradite your feelings:}, take an example from me, baby:)).
As Murad says in the famous movie - maybe someone's following us:think.

I just had to express my feelings.. that was out of my control, honey! :}

CactuSoul
13.03.2010, 03:07
I just had to express my feelings.. that was out of my control, honey! :}

:love...
Thanks, my darling:kiss!

I'm sorry, sugar, but I'm forced (by Mother Nature:))) to go to sleep now, my head just refuses to work anymore:8.
Wishing you a peaceful dream, as sweet as you are:roll:nyam.
Good night:bye!

GOOD NIGHT
BETTER NIGHT
BEST NIGHT

Loesje

Աբելյան
13.03.2010, 12:15
Hayko, do not sware, please:))! I'm sure you wouldn't say the same thing in Armenian:P.
In Armenian it will be more like some kind of word woth 4 letters.:))

art5041
13.03.2010, 15:28

aa it is Kinda Normal For Armenia to Hear Things Like da .

Witch Connection u Use? ;)

Աբելյան
13.03.2010, 18:23

Hi-Line, 256 Mb speed.:(

art5041
13.03.2010, 18:33
Hi-Line, 256 Mb speed.:(

Hmm Same here , But Mine works Fine.
But i heard a lot of Complains from Hi-Line But Mine work Fine,
Maybe im old User Thats why or .... Donno ;)

MSGM
13.03.2010, 19:00

Did you mean "swear"?

art5041
13.03.2010, 19:04
Did you mean "swear"?

I think Yes He mean That "swear"

Աբելյան
13.03.2010, 19:11
Hmm Same here , But Mine works Fine.
But i heard a lot of Complains from Hi-Line But Mine work Fine,
Maybe im old User Thats why or .... Donno ;)
It's the 3-rd week that I'm using it.

art5041
14.03.2010, 00:31
It's the 3-rd week that I'm using it.

Yes and That is ur Problem . All new costomers complaining .

Ուլուանա
14.03.2010, 02:16

Witch means կախարդ, վհուկ. So you mean վհուկային կա՞պ։ :}
It must be which, not witch.

CactuSoul
14.03.2010, 02:24
Did you mean "swear"?

Yes, I meant "swear", but it was late at night and I was very sleepy:oy. I wrote the word wrong and then started to feel something was not right. When I found out with my sleepy head that it should be "swear" instead of "sware" it was already too late to edit the post:}.

Աբելյան
14.03.2010, 11:28
Yes and That is ur Problem . All new costomers complaining .
And how much I must wait?

_Հրաչ_
14.03.2010, 11:49
And how much I must wait?

You can't solve your problems waiting. You must act! Act like our friend Builder (http://www.akumb.am/member.php/21449-%D5%87%D5%AB%D5%B6%D5%A1%D6%80%D5%A1%D6%80)
:)

Աբելյան
14.03.2010, 12:17
You can't solve your problems waiting. You must act! Act like our friend Builder (http://www.akumb.am/member.php/21449-%D5%87%D5%AB%D5%B6%D5%A1%D6%80%D5%A1%D6%80)
:)
And what he have done?

art5041
14.03.2010, 15:05
Witch means կախարդ, վհուկ. So you mean վհուկային կա՞պ։ :}
It must be which, not witch.
Oh Missed "H" Letter. so what ?

And what he have done?

Better call and call to "100" (Beeline center) And as said Just Act ;) , And Don't Let Them act u . Like Saying "it is Technical Problem " ;)

Աբելյան
14.03.2010, 22:34
Better call and call to "100" (Beeline center) And as said Just Act ;) , And Don't Let Them act u . Like Saying "it is Technical Problem " ;)
But when we were choosing, they warned us about lack of quality. So I think they can't help us more.

Ուլուանա
14.03.2010, 23:02
Oh Missed "H" Letter. so what ?
In some cases omission of a letter results in a change in the meaning of the word and may sometimes cause a misunderstanding. Especially when there is also an excessive letter (t in witch).
Don't take offence at my remarks. In fact, I don't enjoy correcting others' mistakes. I just thought it might be helpful, that's all. :unsure There are people who don't mind being corrected. Anyway, if you don't like it, I will never correct your mistakes again. :8

_Հրաչ_
15.03.2010, 22:18
And what he have done?

Without comments, only read this post (http://www.akumb.am/showthread.php/52163-%D4%B9%D5%A5%D5%A9%D6%87-%D5%A1%D5%BA%D6%80%D5%A5%D5%B6%D6%84?p=1954967&viewfull=1#post1954967) :) But sorry, that's in armenian :D

art5041
15.03.2010, 23:29
In some cases omission of a letter results in a change in the meaning of the word and may sometimes cause a misunderstanding. Especially when there is also an excessive letter (t in witch).
Don't take offence at my remarks. In fact, I don't enjoy correcting others' mistakes. I just thought it might be helpful, that's all. :unsure There are people who don't mind being corrected. Anyway, if you don't like it, I will never correct your mistakes again. :8

U r quite Right. But I Just Missed That Letter . And Yes from 1 Letter Whole word can be change its meaning , ;)

Կարապետ
22.03.2010, 18:27
Hello Armenians:)

Adriano
22.03.2010, 18:37
Hello Armenians:)
Welcome to our english speaking club

Ինչուիկ
22.03.2010, 18:40
Hi everyone:) May I come in? :oy

Adriano
22.03.2010, 18:41
Hi everyone:) May I come in? :oy

yes, of course, how are you?

Ինչուիկ
22.03.2010, 18:43
yes, of course, how are you?
:) Fine, thx. What about you?

Adriano
22.03.2010, 18:47
:) Fine, thx. What about you?

I am ok too,so what interesting news do you have?

Ինչուիկ
22.03.2010, 18:55
I am ok too,so what interesting news do you have?

To tell the truth, nothing.
The only news is that today was the last day of my practise at school.
What news there?

Adriano
22.03.2010, 18:57
To tell the truth, nothing.
The only news is that today was the last day of my practise at school.
What news there?

Nothing special,I want to congratulate you now you are free, but don't you have an exams?

Ինչուիկ
22.03.2010, 19:06
Nothing special,I want to congratulate you now you are free, but don't you have an exams?

No, I don't have exams now, but now I'm going to defend a thisis.

Agni
22.03.2010, 19:07
Hello everyone...
Inchuik i haven`t seen you for ages...

Adriano
22.03.2010, 19:09
No, I don't have exams now, but now I'm going to defend a thisis.

Ok don't worry very much I am with you and I think you will pass it very very good

Ինչուիկ
22.03.2010, 19:13
Hello everyone...
Inchuik i haven`t seen you for ages...

Hi Agni, how are you?:)
Ya, I was busy, so I didn't have enough time to spend here.

Ok don't worry very much I am with you and I think you will pass it very very good

Thanks very much, hope so:oy

art5041
22.03.2010, 19:22
heheh Sup Guys ;) . Wassup ?

Աբելյան
22.03.2010, 19:42
Uf-uf-uf...:(

Կարապետ
22.03.2010, 20:14

why?

CactuSoul
22.03.2010, 21:42

You know, Hayk, you're really lucky:). You can say "Uf-uf" and that's what you want to say (some people lack even that, believe me), you feel you're unsatisfied with the way the things go in your life. But that's the ground on which you can (and you should) lean on to build your stairs and go up:). Everybody starts from the ground. And, IMHO, our mistakes in life, as well as the obstacles in our way, are like stones. We should be careful not to let them press us, and more than that, they are what we must use to build our own stairs to the happiness. So each "uf", if defeated, can lead you upper, if only you care enough to devote time and effort to the building of stairs.

Աբելյան
22.03.2010, 21:48
You know, Hayk, you're really lucky:). You can say "Uf-uf" and that's what you want to say (some people lack even that, believe me), you feel you're unsatisfied with the way the things go in your life. But that's the ground on which you can (and you should) lean on to build your stairs and go up:). Everybody starts from the ground. And, IMHO, our mistakes in life, as well as the obstacles in our way, are like stones. We should be careful not to let them press us, and more than that, they are what we must use to build our own stairs to the happiness. So each "uf", if defeated, can lead you upper, if only you care enough to devote time and effort to the building of stairs.
If it really looks like that, I can do my oofs more often.:))

CactuSoul
22.03.2010, 21:51
If it really looks like that, I can do my oofs more often.:))

Sure:)). But only in case "you care enough to devote time and effort to the building of stairs.";)

Երկնային
22.03.2010, 22:12
I really cannot undertand what's the point in writing "u" instead of "you", or "r" instead of "are" and suchlike if the purpose of this topic is to study or improve your English and help others. Let others learn correct English :)

Inchuik, where do you study? Is it Brusov? :)

Cactus, my love :love

CactuSoul
22.03.2010, 22:22
Cactus, my love :love
:love…

I still save the box of chocolate I've promised to open and "devour" with you, sweety:nyam. Just looking for a chance:oy...
Sorry, I need to go, I'm too late already... Hags and kisses, my little Fairy:kiss:angel:love...

Երկնային
22.03.2010, 22:24
:love…

I still save the box of chocolate I've promised to open and "devour" with you, sweety:nyam. Just looking for a chance:oy...
Sorry, I need to go, I'm too late already... Hags and kisses, my little Fairy:kiss:angel:love...

:nyam
bye-bye :kiss

Աբելյան
22.03.2010, 23:43
Sure:)). But only in case "you care enough to devote time and effort to the building of stairs.";)
But what should I do, if there're not any building materials?...:oy

Cactus, my love :love [/I]
Yes, Inchuik studies in Brussov:)

Adriano
23.03.2010, 14:00
Hello people how are you?:)

Minerva
23.03.2010, 14:23
Hi, everyone. How areyou? I've been relly busy recently and didn't manage to spend more time in akumb.
Inchuik, looks like we study in the same university. How did your practice go?

Adriano
23.03.2010, 14:26
Hi, everyone. How areyou? I've been relly busy recently and didn't manage to spend more time in akumb.

As i undertstand your are talking with inchuik, aren'tyou? But if you are talking with me too, I will say hi to you

Minerva
23.03.2010, 14:35
As i undertstand your are talking with inchuik, aren'tyou? But if you are talking with me too, I will say hi to you

I said hi to everyone, the question is directed to inchuik. :)

Adriano
23.03.2010, 14:37
I said hi to everyone, the question is directed to inchuik. :)

ok Minevra jan, Do you like name Minevra and why?

Minerva
23.03.2010, 14:55
I like it, that's why I chose it as my nickname. Minerva is the name of ancient Roman godess of wisdom, corresponds to Greek Athena. And Athena has been my favourite Greek goddess since childhood. :)) But as I adore Italy,:love I chose Minerva and not Athena.

What about you, Adriano?

Ինչուիկ
23.03.2010, 15:13
Sorry, for answering later :oy

Yes, you're right. :)

Yes, Inchuik studies in Brussov:)

Maybe:) I'm already done with it. :)

Adriano
23.03.2010, 16:15
I like it, that's why I chose it as my nickname. Minerva is the name of ancient Roman godess of wisdom, corresponds to Greek Athena. And Athena has been my favourite Greek goddess since childhood. :)) But as I adore Italy,:love I chose Minerva and not Athena.

What about you, Adriano?

OH, as you know I like Adriano Celentano very much, the first reason for choosing this name is Celentano, and I like this name very much as a name

Minerva
23.03.2010, 16:22
Yeah, I guessed what was the reason, but just wanted to check. ;) Adriano is a really nice name. I like Italian names.

Adriano
23.03.2010, 16:26
Yeah, I guessed what was the reason, but just wanted to check. ;) Adriano is a really nice name. I like Italian names.

Ooooooo, I think we should go to Italy together, what is your answer?

Minerva
23.03.2010, 16:35
:)) I'd like to though I've already been there :P
P.S. My connection is just awful. I can' even cite. :angry

Miss Illusion
28.03.2010, 17:25
I would like to learn italian. It's a nice language, isn't it?

Հայկօ
28.03.2010, 17:40
What do you mean? What's a "nice language"? A language is "nice" as far as it fulfills its main purpose - serving as a communication tool.

Miss Illusion
28.03.2010, 18:06
All the languages can be considered as tools of communication, that's the major function of any language. I meant the sounding of the language, and people usually use this word-combination "nice lang" implying its phonation, not its communicative function.

art5041
28.03.2010, 22:47
What do you mean? What's a "nice language"? A language is "nice" as far as it fulfills its main purpose - serving as a communication tool.

Hayk From ur words i can say . U need to Speak With People Not Just only learn English , And u will not hv problems like da. ;)
Feel Free when talking english ;)

~Let me add Word "Nice" Hv A LOT OF Meanings .

Հայկօ
28.03.2010, 22:54
Hayk From ur words i can say . U need to Speak With People Not Just only learn English , And u will not hv problems like da. ;)
Feel Free when talking english ;)

Thanks, but no, thanks.

By the way, what problems are you talking about? Aren't you mistaking your "U instead of You"-s and "da instead of that"-s for a superior knowledge?

art5041
28.03.2010, 23:02
Thanks, but no, thanks.

By the way, what problems are you talking about? Aren't you mistaking your "U instead of You"-s and "da instead of that"-s for a superior knowledge?

Look. I just gave u advise if u dont want to accept it, its OK.

And i dont care , it is not Problem for me.

Adriano
29.03.2010, 16:40
As I have noiced you are talking about short forms of english language. I can say that in some situations the short forms like you-u, are very usefull for example if we type english words with help of mobile, but in such formus like our english talking club we should talk only in pure english langage. I think it to be usefull for all of us.

Աբելյան
29.03.2010, 17:48
You wanna be with me,
You think and dream of me,
Come qele, move qele...
Instead of watching me
You should be reaching me,
Come qele, move qele...:sulel

Adriano
29.03.2010, 18:44
You wanna be with me,
You think and dream of me,
Come qele, move qele...
Instead of watching me
You should be reaching me,
Come qele, move qele...:sulel

So then!!!!!!!!!!!

Աբելյան
29.03.2010, 18:50
So then!!!!!!!!!!!
:esim
Qele qele maybe)

Adriano
29.03.2010, 18:55
:esim
Qele qele maybe)

Not at all, you should say Qele qele qele

art5041
29.03.2010, 19:15
QEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yahoo :zagar

Adriano
29.03.2010, 19:23
QEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yahoo :zagar

art5041 what can you say about your foto, what is it about, and why have you decided to put this foto?????????????

art5041
30.03.2010, 19:51
art5041 what can you say about your foto, what is it about, and why have you decided to put this foto?????????????

haha Nice Question:
When i 1st Time sow it , Just Liked it , Kinda Nice movement.
And i put That not Only Here , IN Other Forums it is Same ;)
What about u ? Why u choose that Flower ?

And Guys try Watch it , it is AWESOME =))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_uQDYK3SEc

Adriano
30.03.2010, 19:56
[QUOTE=art5041;1971075]haha Nice Question:

I like Adriano name as a simple name, as I know it has very nice meaning in Italy but I do not know exactly. I like also this name becouse it is the name of my favourite singer Adriano Celentano.

CactuSoul
30.03.2010, 20:01
haha Nice Question:

:think… :8

haha, nice question.
When I saw it for the first time, I just liked it, it's kinda nice movement.
And I've put that not only here, in other forums it is the same. ;)
What about you? Why have you chosen that flower?

And, guys, try to watch this, it is AWESOME =))

BTW, kinda = kind of a

CactuSoul
30.03.2010, 20:07
BTW, kinda = kind of a
Just wanted to say I don't mind writing short forms of words or phrases, but I hate to see so many grammatical mistakes gathered in the same place. Especially if the owner of those mistakes thinks he knows the language better than those who use "long forms".

art5041
30.03.2010, 20:09
:think… :8

BTW, kinda = kind of a

Guys i know it . Will u All stop editing my Words or donno. !!!
I know Grammar Well . Now it is not Grammar time for me it is speech time for me , In a way u will get it , If Really Want to know English , REALLY !!

art5041
30.03.2010, 20:12
Just wanted to say I don't mind writing short forms of words or phrases, but I hate to see so many grammatical mistakes gathered in the same place. Especially if the owner of those mistakes thinks he knows the language better than those who use "long forms".

Yes . I dont know english. Think how u want, I dont care , And there is no sence that if u write long word u know english well or opposite side .
SO STOP editing my Words. Dont want to Talk to Me it is OK.
Same here . ;)

CactuSoul
30.03.2010, 20:23
And there is no sence that if u write long word u know english well or opposite side .
Well, I could only guess what are you talking about, but that's the same thing that I was pointing to.

What i don like in u'r "style" is that my guesses r often ambiguous, i have difficulties with understanding even the simplest sentences u write.

art5041
30.03.2010, 20:33
Well, I could only guess what are you talking about, but that's the same thing that I was pointing to.

What i don like in u'r "style" is that my guesses r often ambiguous, i have difficulties with understanding even the simplest sentences u write.

Look what u said u r Writing "u" too. Why . ??? lol Dont Care it ;)
anyway if u want to talk to Me add me on skype, in a way u can understand me .
I dont want to High My self . But hv u ever tryed talk to some1 from America , Not Write , TALK,
If u will talk like da They will say u r NOOB lol,
Try Make English for u as Armenian is . ;)

CactuSoul
30.03.2010, 20:41
lol :D I would in no ways rape my Armenian so violently as you do your English.
Thanks for suggestion, but I'd rather stay on this level than bring it to what you consider higher.

As for this part of your post

Look what u said u r Writing "u" too. Why . ???
you actually approve you haven't understand a bit of what I was talking about.

MSGM
30.03.2010, 20:56
Look what u said u r Writing "u" too. Why . ??? lol Dont Care it ;)
anyway if u want to talk to Me add me on skype, in a way u can understand me .
I dont want to High My self . But hv u ever tryed talk to some1 from America , Not Write , TALK,
If u will talk like da They will say u r NOOB lol,

So are you writing or talking now?

art5041
30.03.2010, 20:58

Yea it is Seriously HARD for me to Understand what YOU said . lol . :D
However ;)
I Need to Learn ENGLISH T_T . haha ;)
anyway i Mute myself from Here, This is not For me, U only talk via Translators or Books , witch is annoying .

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 20:59
I'm also for constractions. But not for grammatical mistakes, somehow you can't avoid grammar even when you just want to practise your speech skills))) But everyone has the right to choose his/her own way of writing. Why should we deprive them from that right?

art5041
30.03.2010, 21:01
So are you writing or talking now?

OMG ; BOTH

Talk to each other . This Thread is Becoming HOT . Cya , and TC .

Gl all. ;)
Try search what i said :ok

MSGM
30.03.2010, 21:04
I'm also for constractions. But not for grammatical mistakes, somehow you can't avoid grammar even when you just want to practise your speech skills))) But everyone has the right to choose his/her own way of writing. Why should we deprive them from that right?

You're right, but if one makes a post (or says smth), he must at least make sure people understand what he writes/says.

art5041
30.03.2010, 21:08
You're right, but if one makes a post (or says smth), he must at least make sure people understand what he writes/says.

That depend not only on writer .

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 21:11

yeah, really. But we can view it from other point, it is very easy to understand a message written according to all the rules, but we should think a little bit more when it is not))) A good chance to think))):D

MSGM
30.03.2010, 21:19
yeah, really. But we can view it from other point, it is very easy to understand a message written according to all the rules, but we should think a little bit more when it is not))) A good chance to think))):D

That reminded me of this:

Adcorcing to a reesarch at Cambdirge Univeristy, it dosen't maettr in waht odrer the lettres in a wrod are. The olny imporatnt thnig is taht the fisrt and lsat letetr be in the rihgt pcale.

The rset can be a ttoal mses and you can slitl raed it wtihout preblom. Tihs is besauce the huamn mnid deos not raed eevry lteter by itslef, but the wrod as a whloe.

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 21:22

aha, in fact it is really so. A very amazing mind we have, we can be proud of it)))

art5041
30.03.2010, 21:22
try this

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 21:23

aha, in fact it is really so. A very amazing mind we have, we can be proud of it)))

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 21:28
try this

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

interesting, isn't it? So you are practising this theory on your conversation partners?;)

MSGM
30.03.2010, 21:29
http://www.jtnimoy.net/itp/cambscramb/

You can use this to change any text you want and experiment with it.

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 21:31
I'll try it))

art5041
30.03.2010, 21:34
interesting, isn't it? So you are practising this theory on your conversation partners?;)

Yea Interasting . If u can read it, so u know words , and dont need its real Spelling ,

Miss Illusion
You can use tihs to cganhe any txet you wnat and expenimert wtih it. :) this is the result)));) This is how we learn reading, we don't read all the letters, but we recognize the word that we saw somewhere before)))

art5041
http://www.jtnimoy.net/itp/cambscramb/

You can use this to change any text you want and experiment with it.

Thx but i dont use it . i make it myself . its better ;)

Miss Illusion
30.03.2010, 21:37
Thx but i dont use it . i make it myself . its better ;)

You don't need a special program, you have all the skills necessary for such kind of operations;)

Adriano
30.03.2010, 21:53
[QUOTE=art5041;1971075]haha Nice Question:

I like Adriano name as a simple name, as I know it has very nice meaning in Italy but I do not know exactly. I like also this name becouse it is the name of my favourite singer Adriano Celentano.

Oho, I have mixed the questions, I like nature very much I think we should keep it. and in this way I want to show you how nice can be our nature

art5041
30.03.2010, 22:02
[QUOTE=Adriano;1971076]

Oho, I have mixed the questions, I like nature very much I think we should keep it. and in this way I want to show you how nice can be our nature

hehe lol let me edit
in a way i want to show u how nice r our nature , and Photoshop ;)

Ռուֆուս
30.03.2010, 22:29
Մոդերատորական: Թեման փակվում է ընդմիշտ՝ իր նպատակին չծառայելու և սովորական զրուցարանի վերածվելու պատճառով: