PDA

Դիտել ողջ տարբերակը : strawberry

otar
06.03.2008, 17:53
Strawberries do grow on a tree!
This was the first idea, that struck my mind like lightning. This was something I had never thought of before. For a long time I had seen strawberries in my crazy dreams. I had been looking for strawberries... no berries and not even a single drop of their juice, the magnificant juice I had waited for so long!
I opened my mouth, ready to devour the air... A drop... It began to rain, A drop fell on my stoney lips and started to scratch something on them. Soon it did... "strawberry". Another drop fell on my lips and erased this magic word.
This word appeared and disappeared with the raindrops. Though this was only a ... "Word"... I felt happy with its every letter scratched on my lips, each time a drop fell on them. Every time... I merely felt the taste of this "Word".
... the word disappeared and I felt unhappy. Wasn't that what I was supposed to do!? Feeling unhappy!?
The word disappeared again and the rain stopped. There was no drop left to write on my lips ...
I was wet through and so was the forest I was walking in. Having "devoured" the last moleculum of air, I started to look for strawberries greedily. No berries and no juice!
Soon I put down the idea of finding a strawberry. I didn't want strawberries, not even those drops... those tiny drops... they really knew how to make me smile. I suddenly forgot about EVERYTHING and started to walk an imaginary road. The farther I walked the more meaningless my road became. It seemed to be endless. Suddenly I noticed a huge tree in the distance. Making careful steps I approached it. I saw a boy sitting on the tree. He looked into my eyes and opened his hand... there was a strawberry! I tried so hard... I did even more than everything in my power to reach his hand and take the strawberry! He closed his hand again. I started to cry. Teradrops started to fall... On falling on my lips, the first tear scratched something in a terrible hurry... "strawberry" ... A familiar smile appeared on my lips. But now it was full of sadness... I was staring at the boy... his eyes were still shining to me.
... I was smiling... The second tear soon followed... It erased this really stupid word with no magic or even life in it... Now I was smiling to the boy again, I needed the strawberry. The boy was cold... he didn't smile to me. Another teardrop fell on my lips... wrote the same word and disappeared. I smiled . The smile was full of sadness again. I was glancing at him! I was admiring his eyes. The fourth teardrop erased the stupid word again... "strawberry"
Whas was so special in this "Word"!?
Suddenly I opened my eyes ... was that a dream? When I opened my eyes I saw a strawberry filed! There were so many strawberries. I could eat any f them... but I didn't! I looked back. I had carelessly IGNORED many strawberries... I had trapped them. But I didn't care. I still needed a strawberry! I looked into the distance... it wasn't a dream... I ran the tree. The boy was looking at me... I smiled. I didn't see the strawberry filed. I needed a strawberry. A Special strawberry, the one in his hands. He got down... brought the strawberry to my stoney lips and they became as soft as
...strawberry...
I held his hand with the strawberry in it. I am holding it right now...

Do I deserve the strawberry?
Am I "sweet" enough?
I want to stop thinking! Tell me this is not a dream. And if it is, never even try to wake me up ! You are not allowed... Nobody is!

Do I deserve the strawberry?
Am I "sweet" enough?
I don't know, but one thing is for sure...
Strawberried do grow on a tree!

StrangeLittleGirl
06.03.2008, 17:59
Ջանի՛կ, ի՜նչ սիրուն նկարագրություն էր: Շա՜տ համով էր ստացվել:

Ռուֆուս
06.03.2008, 18:00
Շատ լավն էր ու շատ թեթև էր կարդացվում: Ճիշտն ասած իմ մոտ էլ ելակ ուտելու ՄԵԾ ցանկություն առաջացավ, այնքան որ լավ էիր այդ ամենը նկարագրել: ;)

Այ որ ուղղագրական մի քանի սխալներն էլ ուղղես ամեն ինչ լավ կլինի :)

Sunny Stream
06.03.2008, 21:40
լավն էր :)
սիրո շատ գեղեցիկ ու յուրահատուկ "ձևակերպում" տվեցիր` ծառերի վրա աճող ելակների պես անհավանական, քաղցր ու հաճելի :good

otar
07.03.2008, 17:13
մերսիներ :) :oy ամաչեցի
Werewulf> շնորհակալուտյուն ուղղումների համար, բայց ճիշտն ասած նկատածդ սխալներից մենակ երկուսն եմ ընդունում որպես սխալ :) ... STONY և MOLECULE որովհետև մնացածը արագ տպելու - անուշադրության սխալներ էին :) տենց լավ բաներ :oy

Ռուֆուս
07.03.2008, 17:18
մերսիներ :) :oy ամաչեցի
Werewulf> շնորհակալուտյուն ուղղումների համար, բայց ճիշտն ասած նկատածդ սխալներից մենակ երկուսն եմ ընդունում որպես սխալ :) ... STONY և MOLECULE որովհետև մնացածը արագ տպելու - անուշադրության սխալներ էին :) տենց լավ բաներ :oy

Խնդրեմ, միշտ պատրաստ եմ օգնել :oy

Philosopher
07.03.2008, 18:36
Արմուլ, պուպուշ էր, ապրես:)

otar
10.03.2008, 17:25
մերսի Հայկ ջան :)