PDA

Դիտել ողջ տարբերակը : a sudden answer. (անգլերեն)

otar
28.08.2006, 23:00
Will the dreams come true one day?

Sometimes I dream of something peaceful. Something, maybe a place, where nobody can violate my laws, my freedom, my thoughts, my feelings. Sometimes I dream of something soft, not a cat or a dog, something soft, which can do me no harm and is pleasant to talk with. I want to tell you a story written by myself. Actually, it is not a true story and you may ignore it but it will tell you all that I feel right now.

One cloudy day a little boy was born in a respectful family. His family was very worried of him because he was born with an incurable heart trouble. As the boy was ill, he was kept in good conditions. The boy never knew what hate was, the boy was honest and lived his life behind the walls of his house.

One day his parents decided to let him go out as he was old enough. The boy went out; he saw a flower in a field that he liked very much. He tried to touch the flower and to smell it. It was a rose. Though the boy didn't even want to cut it, his hand was hurt. This was the first time the boy felt a pain. The boy walked away, thinking of the flower, than he saw a familiar thing. The flower was now in the hands of an old man. He was selling it. The boy didn't know what money was. So he couldn't even touch the flower as he was immediately taken away. He was put into prison for stealing flowers from an old blind man. The boy couldn't understand what was going on. His parents came and took him back home.

Years passed. It was time for the boy to go to school. The doors opened; he saw ugly, cruel faces. Only one thing attracted him in that old building. There was a smile among all these stupid faces, which made him follow it. The owner of the smile was a girl of his age. He felt something strange going on with his brain. He couldn't think. He stopped breathing. He felt like being cured. The girl went in a classroom and the door was closed. The boy tried to open it but he was stopped by his principal. Was it love at first sight? Nobody knows for sure but some months passed and the girl got acquainted to him herself. After knowing her better he couldn't live without her anymore...

One day the boy decided to go to her house and give her a bunch of violets ( violets because roses hurt his hands once he didn't want to do her love any harm ). He went to the girl's place. He knocked at the door. The girl opened the door. At first she didn't want to let him in as she was not alone, but then she let him enter though her boyfriend was also inside. Those beautiful eyes were eager to see two boys burning with anger and love at the same time. He gave her the flowers. He was trying to understand his own feelings and told her "I love you"... The girl was a little confused.” Whom to choose? ” But she was not at all mad to leave her wealthy boyfriend for this stupid romantic childish boy, so she answered. "We can't be together". "But why?", - said the boy in surprise. The girl didn't answer; her boyfriend answered for her. The answer was unexpected.
Suddenly a gun shot was heard...

p.s. the boy was hurt into the heart and he felt the same pain again... his heart trouble... no not the first one... his heart trouble was his kindness and our modern humanity.

Philosopher
08.02.2007, 13:18
Հիանալի էր: Կարողացել էիր հասարակության տողատակի խարազանումը համադրել բարի տխրության, թավշե թախիծի հետ: Ինչ-որ չապլինյան բան կար գործումդ. պարզ ու բարդ գեղեցկությունը, մարդկության ու ճակատագրի թաքուն անարադարության բեկումը մանկական ճակատագրի անխաբ հայելու մեջ:

otar
09.02.2007, 14:47
շնորհակալ եմ :oy

Shauri
09.02.2007, 18:04
otar ջան, ճիշտն ասած` ինձ այնքան էլ դուր չեկավ... Միտքը, ասելիքը հասկանալի էր, բայց արտահայտման ձևը... :( Չգիտեմ, պարզունակ էր մի քիչ, կարծես ուզեցել ես ինչ-որ կարևոր բան ասել, բայց միջոցները չեն հերիքել ասելիքը լավ ձևակերպելու համար... :8
Չգիտեմ, միգուցե ես եմ խիստ դատում, բայց իմ կարծիքով ինչ-որ կարևոր բան պակասում է :think
Եթե անպայման ուզում ես անգլերեն ստեղծագործել, լավ կլինի որ շատ-շատ-շատ կարդաս անգլերեն ու անպայման բնօրինակով... :ok
Հուսով եմ չես նեղանում չէ՞ :oy

CactuSoul
09.02.2007, 18:25
Միտքը, ասելիքը հասկանալի էր, բայց արտահայտման ձևը... :( Չգիտեմ, պարզունակ էր մի քիչ, կարծես ուզեցել ես ինչ-որ կարևոր բան ասել, բայց միջոցները չեն հերիքել ասելիքը լավ ձևակերպելու համար... :8
Երբ առաջին անգամ կարդացի, ես էլ էի այս կարծիքին:

Բայց երեկ նորից կարդացի ու… չգիտեմ, գուցե տրամադրությունի՞ց էր… կամ գուցե մի ուրիշ պատճառ կար, բայց այս անգամ արդեն ավելի ազդեցիկ թվաց…
Թեպետ, ամեն դեպքում, ինձ թվում է, որ շատ սեղմ ու հակիրճ է գրված: Կարծես ֆիլմի սյուժե նկարագրված լինի: Եթե ավելի մանրամասն գրված լիներ, կարծում եմ, ավելի լավ կարտահայտվեր ստեղծագործությունում ներդրված իմաստը, որն իրականում շատ խորն է ու մտածելու տեղիք է տալիս:

Ավելացվել է 4 րոպե անց
Հ.Գ.
Ինձ ամենաշատը սկիզբն է դուր գալիս:love .

Will the dreams come true one day?

Sometimes I dream of something peaceful. Something, maybe a place, where nobody can violate my laws, my freedom, my thoughts, my feelings. Sometimes I dream of something soft, not a cat or a dog, something soft, which can do me no harm and is pleasant to talk with. ....

otar
09.02.2007, 22:46
սիրում եմ լսել կարծիքներ :)
Շաուրի> անգլերեն շատ եմ գրում :) ու ... գիտես չնայած սա իմ վերջի գրածն է բոլորին թվում է հակառակը
բացատրեմ
ինքը գրված է ՈւՂՂԱԿԻ հասարակ, որովհետև ինքը տղան շատ հասարակ էր :) չգիտեմ որքանով ինձ մոտ ստացվեց բայց պորձում էի այդ պահի մտածածս ուղղակի գրեմ առանց ԾԱՂԿԱՑՆԵԼՈւ ուղղակի գրեմ :)
ՑացտուՍոուլ> Ան ջան ինձ հասկացել ես :)

եթե ես ուզեի իրան ծաղկացնել հնարաորությունը կար բայց ես չէի ուզում ու հիմա էլ նույն կարծիքին եմ չնայած համաձայն եմ որ ոչ բոլորին է սա դուր գալիս ( ուղղակի դա իմ անձնական կարծիքն ըստ որի էլ ես գրել եմ :) )

PoeT
10.02.2007, 11:00
Ես սա ԱՌՄԿԲ ում կարդացել էի։ Ճիշտն ասած իմ վրա էլ ինչ որ մեծ ազդեցություն չթողեց, չնայած կարողա իմ թերի անգլերենի պատճառովաաա։